[Image: sf3.png]

[Image: mat1copy.png]

[Image: coffeejr.png]

[Image: GRUB.png]

[Image: burger.png]

[Image: KROND2010copy.png]

[Image: skitz2.png]

More in the making.
Just PM me if you have an idea for your signature.
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Eric
They look awesome!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • CrAzyWirE
soooo! youre trying to compete with Forcghost. note: i dont have anything against a pure competition Cheese but anyway i like them.
[Image: 1znn71s.png] ALL credits to Forceghost wuv you.
The following 2 users Like ZINGularity's post:
  • ForceGhost, equal
Alright, I'ma ask for one and see if Force's or Hostage's is better, winner gets the honor of having their signature on The Burger :3
The following 1 user Likes Colonel Burger's post:
  • Altoria
I didn't toughed of comlpeting against forceghost. I just like making signatures.
And Forceghost his signatures also look good.
Hmm... They do look cool. Tell you what.
If you make me one similar to my current one (Soul Calibur themed), and like it better, I may use it.
"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." - Bob Marley
[Image: 347a99x.png]
Thanks for the sig, ForceGhost!
The following 1 user Likes Krond2010's post:
  • Altoria
The signatures look really good. You got some talent with photoshop man. I might ask for one later if you wouldn't mind.
Amazing work though Smile
The following 1 user Likes jas2511's post:
  • Altoria
(03-14-2012, 01:10 AM)jas2511 Wrote: The signatures look really good. You got some talent with photoshop man. I might ask for one later if you wouldn't mind.
Amazing work though Smile

When ever you can PM me for a signature. I will make a new post about Logo making and stuff.
Check the last post date, please.
(03-12-2013, 06:23 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Check the last post date, please.

It been a wile since I made things yeah. I afcourse won't make an useless new treat about signatures so I took my old one up ^^. Funny it made it's way up.