CityRP updates and new rules
CityRP has been updates with some nice features and new and optimized rules. Below you find a list of changes.

Updates

- Fixed SS and BMD blacklists.
- Fixed bug where using Heroin or Shroom would give you more hp than 100.
- Updated ULX to the latest version.
This version will make life easier for admins. There is for example a spectate command which allows admin to look exactly what a minge is doing. Also it will run more stable.
- Added custom jail times set when issueing warrant, default 5, max 15 mins.
This allows the president to set different jail times based on the law broken.
- Added some checks to hopefully stop hunger/stam/flashlight bug.
- Removed auto spawn when connecting.
- Allowed changing job when dead.
- Blacklist improved to demote head jobs.
- Arrested people have a search warrant until released.
- Added button to remove suits.
So you can take off your suit aswell
- Cave Protection now teleports you too near lake dock and no longer removes hands etc.
Credits to Temar for making all this.

New rules

It's recommend to read all the rules again. This summary shows rules which has been heavily edited or added:

17. It’s not allowed to roleplay raping or other sexual abuse.

6. You may not build in a public area unless prior admin approval is obtained regarding the intended build.

16. Do not spawn props during a combat situation. IE: Baricades for defence or offence, new structures. You may ship these in on a tides truck for use if required.

5. You're not allowed to have multiple keypads linked to the same door on the same side IE:4 Keypads but only 1 is real

6. Between 2 doors, there should be space for atleast 2 persons standing side by side.

8. You may not hostage people in the streets, you may hostage people outside your base, but only if you have a decent reason for it.

9. Do not use your radio in a hostage situation unless told to do so by the person who captured you.

3. Do not steal cars when you are working for the government, you may impound them and put them in the nexus garage to later be be given back to the person for a fee.

6. You may build a roadblock while being police with permission from the president. You may use frozen props too, but people (criminals for example) must be able to break trough the barricade with a car.

5. Do not modify cars with props or tools without prior admin approval. Admins may modify a car with small objects/materials if it is required for an event.

6. Do not make seats in the back of the tides truck to transport people. IE:Seats thrown into the back or by making it a bus.

1. Walls used to surround a base must no higher than a 1x4 PHX Prop: IE 4 Meters

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 12 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Dubwub, Prod, Skippy!, edgie, Nevy, equal, The_Alpha_Dog, Coffee Jr, TB990, Andreas, Noobias, Fluttershy Goes Wild
Wow, amazing updates. Thanks guys!
I was expecting something better actually....
Good work as usual Temar!
I knew it Temar!

"Scripter,Coder and Badass"
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
They all sound good.
But my only complaint could be the fact that a jail time could be up to 15 mins.. a president could easily hand these out for every arrest.
The following 1 user Likes edgie's post:
  • Hoodrat38
(03-12-2012, 10:29 PM)Twist Wrote: They all sound good.
But my only complaint could be the fact that a jail time could be up to 15 mins.. a president could easily hand these out for every arrest.

For jail times longer than 5 minutes you need a prison guard which is active RP'ing at the jails. Otherwise you'll get blacklisted from President.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Eric
(03-12-2012, 10:51 PM)Soul Wrote:

For jail times longer than 5 minutes you need a prison guard which is active RP'ing at the jails. Otherwise you'll get blacklisted from President.
Maybe we should add a new job called "Jailguard" Whos job is to parole,guard and watch people,and it would be awesome if you would have somekind of hidden lockpicks or something that you can use to free yourself while under-arrest so the jailguard who serve any purpose.
Also,one rule that i would love to see would be that you cant take guns out as a non goverment in nexus.
Anywho,nice update,only rule that i do not support is the 4 meter wall rule,i loved making 10 meter high badass chromed walls Smile,RIP.

IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

(03-12-2012, 11:50 PM)LowerFlowerPower Wrote:
(03-12-2012, 10:51 PM)Soul Wrote:

Maybe we should add a new job called "Jailguard" Whos job is to parole,guard and watch people,and it would be awesome if you would have somekind of hidden lockpicks or something that you can use to free yourself while under-arrest so the jailguard who serve any purpose.
Also,one rule that i would love to see would be that you cant take guns out as a non goverment in nexus.
Anywho,nice update,only rule that i do not support is the 4 meter wall rule,i loved making 10 meter high badass chromed walls Smile,RIP.
So you are proposing no one can raid the president?

Future Rule Proposals:

1. Regarding Self-Supplying

Too many times have I seen players become Black Market Dealer to purchase seeds/pots to farm weed for themselves, and I think it should be made available to users who want to RP as them, or actually make a store.

So how could this be done? By disallowing Black Market Dealers the ability to spawn pots/seeds after they have been put into the inventory. This would make it so Black Market Dealers could not camp inside their home spawning seeds everytime they need seeds after they harvest their weed plants.

2. Regarding Insults

- No Insuting Religion
- No Insulting Ethnicity
- No Insulting Culture
- No Insulting Voice
- No Insulting Language

3. Regarding OOC

- too much is OOC used for raging, flaming about previous occurrences such as, "OMG Yu RDMed Men ADmIN!", or "ZOMg YU BroKe NLR". I think there should be a rule stated prohibiting any relation to the in-game experiences to OOC.
Rather keep or to @.

I will list the others soon.