FL Players Leaving for other community?
You probably already know which server im talking about. It was estabelished 5 days ago, since then atleast 12 players including some of my closest friends have left fl and joining them, Ive been on the server and personally i think its bad. I just dont get it, Donators and admins leaving FL For a new community which nobody knows about. Strange isn't it?

Note: No offence but read the Rules, No advertisement.
EDIT: I didn't mean to advertise in any way,
The two admins that left where owner and co-owner, but I think they've left just to start something else.

This is mostly a case when friends from each other make a community, then their friends go with them of course, still not to many players left FL to join NV.
And? Who cares. Let them leave ...
The owner knows English and how to code, but he is very busy, also you are breaking rules by giving our server advertisement.
Cant somone leave a community without being found as a betrayer to a certain extent? Some people leave because they find it boring or arent intrested. Not because they want to upstage the other community.

Jesus Christ guys.

Let em do what they want to do..
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Dubwub
(03-12-2012, 06:38 PM)Dryblood Wrote: The owner knows English and how to code, but he is very busy, also you are breaking rules by giving our server advertisement.

I don't see any advertisement. There's no link to the Community nor is he saying "LOL EVERYONE LETS GO TO THIS SERVER HERE"

He's just giving a Opinion on what he thinks

But Coffee is right, Let them do what they want. Your not their mothers
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
The following 1 user Likes MikeyTheFox's post:
  • Sommer
It's not a big deal. Like Coffee said, players leave due to boredom or even simply because they just want a break? Also even though its your opinion, i find your comment quite rude. Your basically saying because he can't speak good english his server will be bad? Mate that's not right.

Players come and go mate, not a big deal.
(03-12-2012, 06:44 PM)Dubwub Wrote: Players come and go mate, not a big deal.

Super admin and ordinary admin aren't just "players" bud, just sayin
This probably should be closed, I don't want to start a war, I want a good relationship between the two.
Agreed

Closeing
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]