Thanks to the loyal players - Dryblood's leaving.
coffee </3's toby
And you too Toby. Cant a man be lazy and not need to type?

Kidding.

You'll both be sorely missed.
This community was a blast with you both.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 2 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Eric, blusheep23
<3 Wouldnt have been FL without you buddy
The following 1 user Likes Toby's post:
  • blusheep23
(03-12-2012, 06:34 PM)Toby Wrote: <3 Wouldnt have been FL without you buddy

* WorldWideCoffee brotear ;-;

[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 2 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • blusheep23, EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer
(03-12-2012, 12:22 PM)Soul Wrote: I've demoted you from the SA position because in my opinion you weren't suitable for the SA tasks. The latest
admin applications, which has been created without any proper discussion, are an example of the fact that I'm
not satified about your behaviour as SA. And you did more things like these. I'm not going into more detail
since I don't want to say goodbye like that. It's your decision to resign and I wish you good luck in your new
community.

How come every time an admin says the reason that they are leaving, you feel you must defend yourself? Why don't you just say goodbye like everyone else.

How about instead of criticizing him out the door, you wish him warm wishes, and thank him for the great service he has provided the community. Through my eyes (and hopefully yours) he was a solid admin, regardless of this mistake. This is becoming an abundance. Every month an admin will leave or come back, this stupid shit keeps happening and its getting really annoying.
(03-12-2012, 07:07 PM)Coal Felpz Wrote:
(03-12-2012, 12:22 PM)Soul Wrote: I've demoted you from the SA position because in my opinion you weren't suitable for the SA tasks. The latest
admin applications, which has been created without any proper discussion, are an example of the fact that I'm
not satified about your behaviour as SA. And you did more things like these. I'm not going into more detail
since I don't want to say goodbye like that. It's your decision to resign and I wish you good luck in your new
community.

How come every time an admin says the reason that they are leaving, you feel you must defend yourself? Why don't you just say goodbye like everyone else.

How about instead of criticizing him out the door, you wish him warm wishes, and thank him for the great service he has provided the community. Through my eyes (and hopefully yours) he was a solid admin, regardless of this mistake. This is becoming an abundance. Every month an admin will leave or come back, this stupid shit keeps happening and its getting really annoying.

Because his own view on the reason he was demoted wasn't correct and I want the community to know what my reasons are for a demote so they don't have to get it via the rumours. I wished him good luck and I don't see that as an insult.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 6 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Sharkie, Fleet Admiral Zapington, Dubwub, Dryblood, equal, StillAlive
See ya Dry, I wish you good luck on whatever else you do Cheese
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(03-12-2012, 07:27 PM)Soul Wrote:
(03-12-2012, 07:07 PM)Coal Felpz Wrote:
community.

Because his own view on the reason he was demoted wasn't correct and I want the community to know what my reasons are for a demote so they don't have to get it via the rumours. I wished him good luck and I don't see that as an insult.

Meh, whatever you say.
NO, you were my 3'd favourite admin! i was gonna ask you to mentor me when i had a few more hundred hours! Sad
We had our run ins dryblood :p. I still remember the time I tried to bribe you and you ran down the street with my money. Goodluck and have fun on your new community : D
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub