Thanks to the loyal players - Dryblood's leaving.
Sad 
Thanks very much to all who I got to meet in such a wonderful community group.

I have moved on to another community, I will not mention there name but I am looking forward to the challenge.

The admins here are great and good at what they do, I will not stop talking to them.

I have been demoted as I opened the Admin Applications thread. Thats it, no thanks for bringing Nadrick and Force back to the team.

I can't be bothered to make a name list like I did in the past goodbye thread.

Thanks guys and good luck! Sad
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • Prod
Dryblood, you will never be forgotten.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Crownguard, EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer
Well Have an good luck were ever you your going, Never got a chance to roleplay with you. Anyway see ya.

I've demoted you from the SA position because in my opinion you weren't suitable for the SA tasks. The latest
admin applications, which has been created without any proper discussion, are an example of the fact that I'm
not satified about your behaviour as SA. And you did more things like these. I'm not going into more detail
since I don't want to say goodbye like that. It's your decision to resign and I wish you good luck in your new
community.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
IMO dry was a good SA, there was no need for a demotion, if Dry isnt suitable, i dont think pink or nudel has the right to be above him...
I felt there was a need for the admin application, as as dry said someplace, they were stressed, Maybe a few days off would have done it... But a demotion for that

Whats has FL come to?
The following 1 user Likes Toby's post:
  • blusheep23
This is not a topic to start a debate about decisions I made but to say goodbye to Dryblood.
Soul, you might have to say bye to me as-well then...
(03-12-2012, 12:40 PM)Toby Wrote: Soul, you might have to say bye to me as-well then...

NO!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer
(03-12-2012, 12:40 PM)Toby Wrote: Soul, you might have to say bye to me as-well then...

It's your decision to resign, and I will have an opinion on this which I won't share here..

As owner it's my task to manage the admin team and whether you like my decisions or not, I'll have to do it anyway.
guess ill say good bye even though i never had any real interactions with you. so good bye
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate