Warning Levels.
Question 
Hello Everyone.

From the day we decided we will be using warnings again, my total warnings has been 50%. I know that I did not accumulate these warnings because the day they were turned back on, I instantly had 50%. It still notifys me that I do in fact have 50, but I cannot view the reasons for these on my profile, leaving me to believe that I dont actually have any warning.

Can an admin just clarify to me what my current warning level is, if any?
Also, why is it displaying this?

Sincerely
Coal
The warning percent did not change when the warnings where removed, I tried to look for an alternative method but there is nothing in the AdminCP
Recently Killjoy gave me a warning, now I have 10 Percent. - The reason is spam, I've asked him what I spammed and what I did to deserve this warning, yet I get no answer.

Sometimes this warning system annoys me, it might be the admin I don't really know. :3
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I have 0% but with the previous system I had 30%, they where expired before the other system came thought.
(03-12-2012, 10:10 AM)Coal Felpz Wrote: Hello Everyone.

From the day we decided we will be using warnings again, my total warnings has been 50%. I know that I did not accumulate these warnings because the day they were turned back on, I instantly had 50%. It still notifys me that I do in fact have 50, but I cannot view the reasons for these on my profile, leaving me to believe that I dont actually have any warning.

Can an admin just clarify to me what my current warning level is, if any?
Also, why is it displaying this?

Sincerely
Coal

Your current "Official" warning status is 0%

[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
You didnt have anything logged so i reset you too 0%
My warning level is on 30% from thing that happened ages ago could they be reset also?
(03-12-2012, 10:52 AM)Equalizer Wrote: Recently Killjoy gave me a warning, now I have 10 Percent. - The reason is spam, I've asked him what I spammed and what I did to deserve this warning, yet I get no answer.

Sometimes this warning system annoys me, it might be the admin I don't really know. :3

I'm going to hazard a guess it's the 500 coffee tables you break per day.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Anakonda
my top warning is 10 : O for posting in a ban request to tell other people not to post in a ban request lol xD
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Can someone link me to where the times are for the warnings?