PLZ Give me one more chance :(
I know i have crashed the Server and Rdmed. But i just ask for a last chances. You can call it a Test Release. So if you see me just Rdm 1 person you can perm ban me.

: Your mom?

(New name Hellz Rangër)
Your mom, is actually a nice guy. And a good rper, as i have seen him and played with him.
It's not up to me, but I would say test release.
I will actually support this. The first time i met him he was kinda rude. BUt then i RPed with him. And i must agree with the guy above me that hes a good RPer.

I dont know how long he have been Banned. But the fact that he actually wanna play on the server and that he joins the forum is just another reason that shows that he is interested in playing on the server. And i don't believe we should deny a person that asks for a second chance.

"The one who cant forgive is nothing more than a barbarian" - unknown Roman
You get a second chance, but a selected member of FL will keep an eye on you. He will give you tips but can also report you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Maybe you should tell him who it is?
It's me Paven.
Gystez, Minge, keeping an eye on Your Mom, who is a Minge himself. Ask for Logic.
Dare to think!
Well the logic is very easy, my friend, who i aint a friend with.

If you give a person another chance they will always do as best as they can. And if you try your best for a while, it will become normal. And you will become a better Rper... And the community could also need more of them.

Anyways everyone deserve another chance, if you cant see it you aint a person who can see things from others perspective.
gYsteZ isn't a minge, if he was, he isn't now.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Thank you, Soul. Smile