Hardi112 RDM and insulting my dear mother
Name of player: hardi112

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42054807

Time in GMT: around 1:30pm today

Server: v2d

Summary: Hardi112 kept RDM'ing everyone as SS and had 13 kills, he got demoted, but kept RDM'ing as unemployed.
I would have not done this request unless he started to insult me and my mother (which really pisses me off, like wtf has she done with him?), as you can see on the pics.

Evidence: Pics:

[Image: hl22012031115314194.png]
You can see hardi112 on the scoreboard with 17 kills now as unemployed.

[Image: hl22012031115310933.png]
I asked him why he RDM's.

[Image: hl22012031115311438.png]
Part which made me almost snap and rage, but I decided to rather post this ban request.

Edit: Also many of his victims said that they got recorded him RDM'ing so waiting for them too. Proof of him in here
so god damn right he just random killed and he NLR'd i killed him then i repawned and paybacked me
His kills went up to 24.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

i didnt know youre finnish nasu terve Cheese
[Image: 1znn71s.png] ALL credits to Forceghost wuv you.
(03-11-2012, 06:06 PM)Rainbowofdeath Wrote: His kills went up to 24.

thats not tru my kills was only 17
i got those kills by ss when there was lot of ppl running around with crowbars.and got demoted cause headlesschecken told on ooc :demote hardi cuz he told ''give me 500$ or i rdm you''.
i never even killed him. so i got demoted and then headless took ss job and stole my car. he wanted demote me cuz he can get ss job . so i was pissed off all of those demoted and lies
(03-11-2012, 06:52 PM)hardi112 Wrote: got demoted cause headlesschecken told on ooc :demote hardi cuz he told ''give me 500$ or i rdm you''.
i never even killed him.

I would like to see a log for this, I am pretty sure no one says like that "i rdm you"...

Still, how come can you get 17 kills just by killing people with crowbars? I mean WOAH, there must have been a big chaos out there, which I did not see at all...

And why you couldn't answer that when I asked you why'd you RDM? Rather than start to say something about my mom?
He got banned today for leaving to avoid arrest. dont worry
(03-11-2012, 10:02 PM)Sommer Wrote: He got banned today for leaving to avoid arrest. dont worry

His ban could get longer because of RDM Wink
he got banned for a day for DC'ing when he was about to get arrested. i hope he gets more because for his rdming though.
I Just said that /facepalm