[DENIED] This Guy Rule - Random Ban?
Your name: This Guy Rule

Your SteamID:
# 3 "This Guy Rule" STEAM_0:0:23121614 00:12 58 0 active loopback

Banning Admin: [FL] Sniperwolf
- Not the best admin if you ask me (He did gave me 2 overpowerd bans)

Ban Length: 10000
-Edit Changed to peerm by [FL]Evo - and he says it "It's just admin procedure"

Reason for the ban:
I dont know, well there was a ss there had build a roadblock to the enterrance of the city, and there was one there just stood hidden and another one there stodd outside, i hit them both but i didnt wanted to, and then Sniper just says that i didny should have done that and im lying.

Why we should unban you:
Well i didnt do anything wrong, and then i did, i know i cdmed 2 persons but the was on the middle of the road and then its on own responserbillity. but then i dont see why it gave me more than a week ban for that. and i accetly just want to play agian.

- Editing as the posted come whit the "-Edit"

-Edit Witness : Razor, Ahba
Well sniper tbh is the best admin on this server it isnt overpowered...
He starts with kick --> 10mins --> 100mins --> 1000mins --> 10000mins --> ...
So you screwed up alot with him alr
-Signature removed-
(11-03-2010, 06:13 PM)Techno Boy Wrote: Well i didnt do anything wrong, and then i did, i know i cdmed 2 persons but the was on the middle of the road and then its on own responserbillity.

To be honest - its NOT the carDM I banned you for. It was the FailRP that followed. And the lying. I'll explain my side of it, again, so that you understand.

You were driving along and two people were in the road - so instead of slowing down ..... you ran them over. That would've been okay - but a cop pulled you over. And said "come with me please sir" you were like "NO ITS IN THE RULES THEY SHOULDNT BE IN THE ROAD" etc. You should've at least RP'd the situation.

When i asked you about it you said "I didnt run them over". When i said "But i saw you do it ...." You said "okay i did, but it was their fault". Lying really annoys me.

Its a long ban if you look at the individual offense yes - but like i said, i ban you for 10x longer everytime.

First time you had a warning ... then a kick .. then 10 mins .. then 100 mins ... then 1000 like 2 days ago.

So now, because you failRP'd again, you get 10,000.

You can't expect a tiny-ban everytime you rulebreak. Repeated offenders WILL be banned for longer.
I've just realised you're Techno Boy. The guy who just got UN-perm banned cuz he'd "learnt his lesson".

Looks like you've had plenty of warnings already.

You've blown your last chance to not failRP. Seen as i've banned you THREE times already. If i'd have realised you were Techno - you should have been re-permabanned as soon as you rulebroke.
(11-03-2010, 06:30 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(11-03-2010, 06:13 PM)Techno Boy Wrote: Well i didnt do anything wrong, and then i did, i know i cdmed 2 persons but the was on the middle of the road and then its on own responserbillity.

To be honest - its NOT the carDM I banned you for. It was the FailRP that followed. And the lying. I'll explain my side of it, again, so that you understand.

You were driving along and two people were in the road - so instead of slowing down ..... you ran them over. That would've been okay - but a cop pulled you over. And said "come with me please sir" you were like "NO ITS IN THE RULES THEY SHOULDNT BE IN THE ROAD" etc. You should've at least RP'd the situation.

When i asked you about it you said "I didnt run them over". When i said "But i saw you do it ...." You said "okay i did, but it was their fault". Lying really annoys me.

Its a long ban if you look at the individual offense yes - but like i said, i ban you for 10x longer everytime.

First time you had a warning ... then a kick .. then 10 mins .. then 100 mins ... then 1000 like 2 days ago.

You can't expect a tiny-ban everytime you rulebreak. Repeated offenders WILL be banned for longer.
I've just realised you're Techno Boy. The guy who just got UN-perm banned cuz he'd "learnt his lesson".

You've blown your last chance to not failRP. Seen as i've banned you THREE times already. If i'd have realised you were Techno - you should have been re-permabanned as soon as you rulebroke.

Dude! you started : 1000 mins and after 10000 mins. and the evo changes it to a perm.

- Edit
And good you can read Smile then why cant you read my side when i says it you just ignroe and ban me?
(11-03-2010, 06:57 PM)Techno Boy Wrote:

Dude! you started : 1000 mins and after 10000 mins. and the evo changes it to a perm.

- Edit
And good you can read Smile then why cant you read my side when i says it you just ignroe and ban me?

The problem is - it doesnt matter how long i gave you. If you were on your last warning literally any rulebreak will get you re-perma-banned. I banned you already this week about 3-4 times. You should be re-permmed.
(11-03-2010, 07:02 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:

- Edit

The problem is - it doesnt matter how long i gave you. If you were on your last warning literally any rulebreak will get you re-perma-banned. I banned you already this week about 3-4 times. You should be re-permmed.

So then tell me. What rule did i accatly breake :=)?
(11-03-2010, 07:08 PM)Techno Boy Wrote:

- Edit

Which time? As techno boy? - Enough to get yourself perm-banned.

As "This guy rule" you CarDM, then you lie about it, then you FailRP (and thats just today, the other day you did more).
(11-03-2010, 07:13 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:

- Edit

As "This guy rule" you CarDM, then you lie about it, then you FailRP (and thats just today, the other day you did more).

Dude stop ******** calling me techno boy its for the past -.-

Well idk, and i didnt lied about the cdm, i said that it was an accident and i didnt wanted to hit them.
(11-03-2010, 07:19 PM)Techno Boy Wrote:
(11-03-2010, 07:13 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:

- Edit

Dude stop ******** calling me techno boy its for the past -.-

Well idk, and i didnt lied about the cdm, i said that it was an accident and i didnt wanted to hit them.

Technoboy son of Technoviking putting the server upside down
-Signature removed-
Well, Soul will have to decide what's to be done. Seen as he un-perm-banned you. Its up to him.

From what I've seen the last few days, I'd say 10000 min ban.

But based on your past history of rulebreaking, it will have to be up to Soul.