Unban request Poof
Exclamation 
Your name: (Poof)

Your ban ID: (7480)

Banned by: ([FL] ForceGhost)

Server: (rp_EvoCity v2d I believe.)

Involved: (A)

Why we should unban you: ( First of all to say it was racism is a insult to me as i dont have anything against anyone. Second off i was just lolling to the fact that both rebels were black, nothing wrong with that. Third off, I come from a server where IC insults are handled IC and not OOcly, when someone insults you OOCly THEN you can get banned for it. I find it quite insulting how i get accused of a hate crime while i dont even feel ive done such ''Racism'' All i said was something about black rebels and i get banned for 34 days, GF fearless.
you need to read the rules, racism is not allow IC or OOC what you said was not cool in any manner and i as a African American administrator don't find it funny in anyway

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
To say it is racism is totally not true, ''Racism'' What you accused me off, is insulting someone in a harmfull way, while knowing it. In this case i was just screaming something about two black rebels and you think its racism? that makes totally sense.
[09:20:18] Poof said: OH YEAH YOU FUCKING REBEL N*****S

what i see is a blatant case of a racist reply, just cause models are black does not mean you say this to them.

also on another matter if im correct you were warned 2 times earlier 1 time was a kick, the other if im correct i warned you about prop climb on a players RP vending machine(not to sure but i can easily check to confirm). this broke the camels back all in all you were being a general minge on the server

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
But i am talking about the ''Hate'' Crime you accuse me of, i didnt ment it as a hurtfull thing in any way or shape. And you knew it. I was just being an idiot.
Denied.

You we're racist and got banned for it.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]