Unbann Request
Your name: My name is Fultzy

Your ban ID: The number was 7472

Steam is STEAM_0:1:42793994

Banned by: Lord Nadrick

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: No one else

Why we should unban you: Well i was banned for "no extremeist names". Well my name was Joseph Kony and we were RPing the Lord's Resistance Army. It was going very smoothly other than one fellow who was just pissed because we blew up his contra, but back to the reason.

My name was Joseph Kony or as you know him as that mean guy who kidnaps children. I was then told by Master Nadrick to change my name. Telling me it was an "Extreme Name". After explaining to him that it was not he told me that he had another call. I told him to go ahead and i would wait, due to the fact this wasn't a big deal. As i was waiting for his return i posted in the OOC "If anyone has relation to the occurances in Uganda i will change my name. And in 5 seconds flat i was banned without Nadrick's return.

Joseph Kony is not an extreme name its not even close to my name from 100-200 hours being Kim Jong (with a clan here http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5315 and the only reason it was closed was because Dast used KGB in it and i will post Killjoy stating this if he allows it.) But back to Kony. It is not Extremist because It has no relations with anyone. The same reason Kim Jong was allowed. But if Nadrick is straight out of Uganda and couldn't control himself by banning me then i understand.

I would like to be unbanned because there is no rule breaking here. I thank you for your time

-Fultzy
I have noticed that I spelled Unban incorrectly at the top. My apologizes :O
I was there, let me tell you, multiple people can find that name extremist and offensive, and the fact that you asked in OOC if anyone has relations to "Uganda" makes it seem even more sarcastic and rude. You were not only breaking the rules on extermist names, you can't RP that without breaking rules, so you did break other rules.. Ex. You took people off the road (Against the rules) under gunpoint, so that they can't break fear RP... Then you transported them to your "Secret Camp".. I have evidence of this Fail RP, and rulebreaking, but I don't think it's needed for the time being. It's generally clear that you broke rules.

you know that kony is a huge topic and i believe you had your name like that to stir things up, im not gonna sit here and beat around the bush.

you know what you meant with that name Uganda or not, the name is a extremist name and a hot topic currently under debate threw out the community.

and i told you from the gecko i was gonna give you a day off, you have been on FL for some time, you know the rules from what you posted so you should have know something like that would not fly.

"It is not Extremist because It has no relations with anyone"
you know who kony is, what hes doing, and that its a big debate that was causing fighting, im not gonna let people try to use it to stir up trouble and cause fighting on the server.

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
There was no trouble though? I wasnt stirring things up, i found it a good opportunity to have a very nice rp. I dont understand how Kim Jong rp is allowed but not this? that is my real question
I was not the admin that handled the Kim jong rp case, they let it slide but i did not

you know kong is a extremist and lra is a extremist group. with all thats going on with that topic you should know it would not be allowed.

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
(03-11-2012, 06:08 AM)Nadrick Wrote: I was not the admin that handled the Kim jong rp case, they let it slide but i did not

you know kong is a extremist and lra is a extremist group. with all thats going on with that topic you should know it would not be allowed.

I understand. I apologize for this. I just didn't think this would be considered a bad rp if that was allowed.
While it's always nice to see people trying some new RP, this isn't one we allow on our servers. I don't think you intended to stir anything up, I just think you were a bit short of common sense that day, no offense meant. Joseph Kony is an extreme name, especially due to the recent publicity and the LRA is most definitely an extremeist group. I won't bring any more about it into this discussion, this isn't the place. But the rule stands for all, not just, say, the Nazi party for example - You can't RP LRA, you can't RP the IRA, you can't RP Al Qaeda. All too extremist, and people can get offended.

Anyway, while there is rulebreaking here, I don't think it was purposeful, just lacking common sense, so I would like to propose we possibly shorten his ban.

Other admins views?
it was a one day ban, it has already expired faustie DX

Oh right never mind then, tsh, these things need moving.

Closed and moved to DENIED
Reason - Ban has already expired