Best mood ever :D
I'm in the best mood ever!! Cheese
Reason: I've been playing Insurgency all day long. We've been around 5 Terrorists against 6 Americans. The americans pwnd extremely and they took over all the bases before we reached to even see them, and the few times we reached to see them, they shot us down. But THAT was the story from my teammates. I myself were more skilled (lawl) and I were very even with the other guys, but they were still a bit better than me, and kept getting the command posts. The last round lasted forever, and the only thing that was happening was that ONE American was camping on a rooftop while all the other Terroristr were trying to get him but he kept killing them all and they kept coming to him. Meanwhile the other 3-5 Americans ran around CP'ed. But I were there! And i kept taking command posts and I suddenly started to onw and shoot them all and i got all the command posts except the last one. I came to it, threw both Frag and Smoke grenades, then i shot the guy on the roof and another guy on the ground and I got the CP and I laughed in joy!!! Cheese It may doesnt seem that fun, but it really was!!! Cheese Cheese Cheese
very interesting
-Signature removed-
(11-03-2010, 01:15 AM)s.J. Wrote: very interesting

Indeed Omg
Most interesting indeed.
Signature too big...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtPgr94VYA4
Watch the whole shit.... It's especially funny at the end Cheese
I've probably posted this video before...
Im downloading this game seems good