Regarding sexism on the server
(03-09-2012, 04:09 PM)ryryland Wrote: I was on the server when this happened and seems like this has been blown out of proportion. Yes someone said some inappropriate remarks towards Caroline which was disrespectful and immature but what do you expect playing a game with a bunch of 13 year old little boys.(Not trying to justify online rape....lol just explaining the situation.) Caroline was sitting in the corner of her own house not saying anything, pretty sure she was afk most of the time. No one was holding her at gun point. I'm not saying any names but someone was pretending to "rape" her joking around. All she had say was this is not fun for me please stop and go away and i guarantee it would of been over but I guess being "raped" in garrys mod is emotionally damaging. Then Nadrick the hero comes in the server and starts threatening me and other random people with week bans when he has no clue what happened. Caroline I know you have a mic...use it.

Not to be harsh, but i'm not fucking surprised she doesn't use her mic, If this happens on the server i wouldn't want to...
You were involved, Your lucky your not permed right now... (She requested you were not permed... i dont see why, but i shall folow her wish..)
also 'pretend' rape isnt funny, or clever...
Few things Caroline said to me that she allowed me to post here...:
1. 15:27 - Caroline: It was degrading
2. 15:28 - Caroline: and made me feel pretty bad

16:16 - Caroline: I was trying to ignore what they were doing to me
16:16 - Caroline: and I was actually stuck in the wall
16:16 - Caroline: i couldnt move

It's actually just so stupid on how many people do it. I myself have ran into encounters such as this from time to time. They are not often for me, so I ignore them most of the time. People just really need to leave Caroline alone, she has as much right to have fun on the fearless server as anyone else.

- The Goddess Zelda
The following 4 users Like Xenomez's post:
  • Toby, Caroline, equal, Eric
Makes me sick..
(03-09-2012, 04:19 PM)Toby Wrote:
(03-09-2012, 04:09 PM)ryryland Wrote: I was on the server when this happened and seems like this has been blown out of proportion. Yes someone said some inappropriate remarks towards Caroline which was disrespectful and immature but what do you expect playing a game with a bunch of 13 year old little boys.(Not trying to justify online rape....lol just explaining the situation.) Caroline was sitting in the corner of her own house not saying anything, pretty sure she was afk most of the time. No one was holding her at gun point. I'm not saying any names but someone was pretending to "rape" her joking around. All she had say was this is not fun for me please stop and go away and i guarantee it would of been over but I guess being "raped" in garrys mod is emotionally damaging. Then Nadrick the hero comes in the server and starts threatening me and other random people with week bans when he has no clue what happened. Caroline I know you have a mic...use it.

Not to be harsh, but i'm not freaking surprised she doesn't use her mic, If this happens on the server i wouldn't want to...
You were involved, Your lucky your not permed right now... (She requested you were not permed... i dont see why, but i shall folow her wish..)

I'm lucky I didnt get perm banned? I wasent the one pretending to "rape" her. What rule did i break to get perm banned?

Whoever did this, be happy I wasnt there, because I use my mic.

I feel sorry for you caro, whoever did this should be ashamed-.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(03-09-2012, 04:26 PM)ryryland Wrote:
(03-09-2012, 04:19 PM)Toby Wrote:

Not to be harsh, but i'm not freaking surprised she doesn't use her mic, If this happens on the server i wouldn't want to...

I'm lucky I didnt get perm banned? I wasent the one pretending to "rape" her. What rule did i break to get perm banned?

Didnt say you did pretend to, But you were involved.. Did you not think for a second about her? or the way it might have an impact her?
Topic closed, the message is clear.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.