Regarding sexism on the server
Exclamation 
Evening all,

I haven't seen this myself, but I have been informed by various admins and other members of the community that there has been a lot of sexism on the server, and I'm told specifically a huge amount of 'rape RP' when Caroline has joined the server.

Need I all remind you of our rules?
15. No Racism, Sexism, or other Hate Speech

No sexism means no rape RP or singling out Caroline because of her gender. I haven't had a chance to speak to her about this yet, but from what I gather, she must be sick of it, as am I and the other admins.

All players involved will be banned for a month (or longer)

Any repeat offences will receive even longer bans, this rape RP and sexism is not tolerated on our server

Apologies from the admin team to Caroline and anyone else affected by this. We'll do our best to make sure this doesn't happen again.
The following 6 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Connor, Caroline, The_Alpha_Dog, Haarek, Headster, WorldWideCoffee
Yes, she is getting sick of it, especially how there is no RP behind it. Most of them just simply point a gun and tell her to get in a room..
(03-09-2012, 03:11 PM)Dubwub Wrote: Yes, she is getting sick of it, especially how there is no RP behind it. Most of them just simply point a gun and tell her to get in a room..
They are a load of bloody Wan***s

I totaly agree, I like to make jokes with her but I never do something such as "raping" her.
I'm sure people will finnaly stop with this now.
I feel sorry for her, cause every time she's on the server and on the main road she's surrounded by loads of people.
Players will receive a 1-2 month ban, You know who you are and i expect an apology to her for what you have done...
Please contact me via PM if you were involved, i have a list of names, but would like a word.... else i will contact you..
I was on the server when this happened and seems like this has been blown out of proportion. Yes someone said some inappropriate remarks towards Caroline which was disrespectful and immature but what do you expect playing a game with a bunch of 13 year old little boys.(Not trying to justify online rape....lol just explaining the situation.) Caroline was sitting in the corner of her own house not saying anything, pretty sure she was afk most of the time. No one was holding her at gun point. I'm not saying any names but someone was pretending to "rape" her joking around. All she had say was this is not fun for me please stop and go away and i guarantee it would of been over but I guess being "raped" in garrys mod is emotionally damaging. Then Nadrick the hero comes in the server and starts threatening me and other random people with week bans when he has no clue what happened. Caroline I know you have a mic...use it.
I really appreciate all the help I get from the Admins and from others on the server. I can have fun with it if it's light hearted but when it stoops to that level, where I am just getting degraded and pushed into a corner of the room, it's no fun at all.

Thank you again.
The following 4 users Like Caroline's post:
  • Toby, Flame, Shadow, WorldWideCoffee
Would you like it if someone made you feel awkward, degraded and abused?

If we receive complaints and evidence supports that we act on it.

We have access to something called Logs and this was not messing around. This was a sick, disturbing situation.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The new rules will also contain a more clear rule about this matter to prevent any confusion in the future.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.