You might have guessed
So it was a normal day on FL you know the cdm and the rdm and what not when i became president. well i have to say i was a pretty good president most of it was boring in the beginning but the blackdog wanted a meeting. i let him in he refused cuffs. knowing he was a corleone he would have shot us if we even tried so i called off the ss. Anyways later my hired guard was sniped and we went into a panic and in all the commotion the corleones took out the team 1 by one in a very well planned raid. They didnt tie me up instead they took me to the back room at the UM and we talked. After we had a talk he drove me to the lake and we talked for a long time there thinking of an agreement we could make. Later i think it was vauld who rped drowning because he rped putting a cigar in my face and blackdog rped throwing him off dock. I tried to save him but it was too late. So later justin gets tied up and brought to the lake and says he isnt an ss agent but i admited he was because i wanted him taken out. We didnt want an ss agent to know of our plan. I cant remember who but they were trying to rp a memory wiping device and blackdog got in an arguement with him in LOOC because it wasnt realistic. So blackdog had his own device and he shot jsutin on the edge of the dock i rped not wanting to look but they forced me to look. They then drove me back to the nexus. Blackdog got off gave everyone involved rp points including himself and got offline.....THEN Garrys mod decided to minimize and i clicked on it there was only a little black box in the top left of the screen i could hear the game but not see it. I was forced to close garrys mod crying because i was having so much fun. :'(

That was the most fun i have had as president and possibly the longest time i have been president. i hope i get to do similar again someday.

BlackDog
Beflok
Vauld
Justin
And a few other people were involved but i cant include the police or other ss because they were switching up alot during the rp.
Wow. That's some good RP right there. It required planning and the right people who really wanted to partake in it. It's a shame you don't come across that very often. Most of the time the corleones either seperate into 2 groups, go around CDMing people or just doing nothing.