I need your help FL
(05-17-2012, 01:18 PM)Dylan Wrote: This project would be a lot easier if you just did it in SP with ragdolls and NPCs

probably but then again its my project and i pretty much decided it would be easier to do it on a live server with intelligent people since im not good at placing ragdoll and im not much of a builder.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(05-17-2012, 02:07 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 01:18 PM)Dylan Wrote: This project would be a lot easier if you just did it in SP with ragdolls and NPCs

probably but then again its my project and i pretty much decided it would be easier to do it on a live server with intelligent people since im not good at placing ragdoll and im not much of a builder.

You dont need to build. Just use the map the server uses. I'm just saying, HUD will be in the way (which is fucking annoying for machinimas) camera angles will be drastically less dramatic (seeing as noclipping is out of the question (unless you can get an admin)) and co-ordinating a movie on that scale with people over the internet is ridicilously hard. That and you have to find a certain moment where everyone is free.
still it's kinda my project and this is how i feel like doing it since i can hide the hud and i can turn of the chat and im not going to make a remake of the whole movie but just like 1 r 2 scenes and i feel that it could be used as great promotion for the community if it's any good.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(05-17-2012, 03:56 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: still it's kinda my project and this is how i feel like doing it since i can hide the hud and i can turn of the chat and im not going to make a remake of the whole movie but just like 1 r 2 scenes and i feel that it could be used as great promotion for the community if it's any good.

Of course, it's your project and your choice. I just threw my thoughts out there.
Alright i would really like to hear from the people that still would be able to help with this so that i can know if there is any idea in doing it or if i should just scrap it. Because if there is not enough people still willing to help then i need to know now.

So far it seems like there are still 3 people that wants to help 4 with me.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I'd be glad to help Wink
I'd still like to help.
nice
ok thanks for letting me know Smile
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

So when are you filming? Cheese
i would prefer to do it sometime this weekend (friday,saturday or sunday) but it depends on if people can make it or not.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate