I need your help FL
Alright so a short explanation to why i need your help FL. I am an IT student with my specialty in society/media and in my digital creativity class we have been given an assignment to make a so called ¨sweded¨ movie (its when you make your own version of a movie that already exists) and since i do not have to many friend i feel it would be to time consuming to do it IRL by myself so i asked my teacher if i could do it on my computer and she said yes well now to the idea.

Idea.

Well the idea is to make my own version of the movie The Godfather by using the corleone in FL and Rping while filming but as you might understand i can not do this by myself and i would appreciate all the help i could get. if you are interested please reply on this thread or add me on Steam.

i will be really happy if you guys help me to make this one of the best movies from FL that will not only probably show my fellow gaming class mates the good sides with Gmod RP and the greatness of FL and it could probably be used as great advertisment for FL.

Sincerely yours

Ghost_walker

EDIT: Alright so these are the people that have volunteered to help
Beflok=Confirmed
9jacub9=confirmed
Griim=Confirmed
Zamar=Willing to help
Wolffie=Willing to Help
Prune=Confirmed
Caboose?
Blizzard?
FlabbaWookie?
Catkillerfive?
Sommer?
Nevinator?
Jan?
Aleksakiller=if unbanned.
EDIT(added question mark after the names of the people i don't know if they still want to help would be great if i could get some answers from those people)
If we are going to use both the Corleone team and the Police team (depending on what scene from the movie i choose and such) I think we will need 2 more people to fill both the teams. Anyway i will start discussing what times you people would prefer to do this and on what Date.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I'll give you a hand, I have Tommy Guns and the Kick command.

Sundays are best for me to do RP
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
ok will try to get some more replys before i decide what day i will do it on and thanks for the reply Smile
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

The following 1 user Likes Foxy The Pirate's post:
  • [FL:RP] Unconscious
Ok, No problem.

PM me or Find me on the TS:-)
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
will do also it would be great if you could try to tell as many people as possible about this thread since you are on of the more popular admins Smile
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Sounds nice, i'd like to help.
nice
Great im sure this will turn out nicely when we get some more people Smile
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Looks awesome, I'd like to help. Sunday would also be the best time for me.
Also a tip from me: Enable filters in the chat, so you don't get OOC messages etc in your movie.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
im gonna have to go back and re-watch the godfather movie before we start filming but if we get 5 corleones plus don that would be great but i dont know if we would also need police forces im not to sure at the moment since it has been an eternity since i last watched the Godfather.
(03-09-2012, 08:47 AM)Soul Wrote: Also a tip from me: Enable filters in the chat, so you don't get OOC messages etc in your movie.

Thanks for the tip Soul did not know you could do that Smile

Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate