Un-perm request Cherryberry
name: Cherryberry

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:26411740

Admin that banned u: Killjoy

Server: Evo 1(frist server)

Why should we unban u: see my stor: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

Hello Fearless staff,
after a long time playing WoW. i got some high reaced goals there. Some realm first achivement in Raid progress (for those who know Wow).
I quited wow for 4 weeks now and I want to RP in Gmod again. I had some great time in Fearless.

I got permed for loads of reason and I do see now there are right.
I did was a Kiddy, a rule breaker, unrespectful, TBH also a ego and a retard. I do see that know. and i'm changed to a normal player now and i want to proof it and i want to join fearless again. that why this Un-perm request.

I really hope I do get this request approved.

If i get un-permed what i Hope. I will promise I will not RP probaly. but perfect. i will do my best and wont screw/f*ck around. and i will behave my self. not being that 5yr old kiddy. I'm almost 17 now and i will act to that.

Please If anything is unsure ask it. I want to be fully clear about this

(I'm aware of my failed gramma)
Please use the provided template.

Don't edit it, it provides us with the info we need to consider your request.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
If you didn't read the rules and RP guide yet, you need to read them very carefully. This will help you a lot.

Since you have 6 bans on record, you should be unbanned in my opinion.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I'm with Soul on this one.

Still Killjoys decision tho.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (CherryBerry, STEAM_0:1:26411740) has been lifted due to a second chance being given.
Please note, that if similar behavior as last time is continued, the suspension will be reinstated.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team