My Dream
I had a dream tonight... just thought of posting it cause im bored Tounge
Well I was playing Insurgency (dreaming) And I were a terrorist. I had this... you know the big machine gun from CSS that has 100 shots in one magazine... And i came up behind four Americans and just bursted them all down without releasing the butten.. Angel And then i met two others outside, I shot them and then they mysteriously sat down on the ground.. Huh I reloaded -(which takes a long time with the machine gun), and one of them took up a pair of Binoculars and just looked at me even though i were only five meters away from them. Then he pointed at me without taking away the binoculars and shouted something I don't remember and they started shooting me.... but they didnt have any guns.... but they still shot me somehow xD I didnt lose any halth, i just jumped around them and when the machine gun finally was done reloading, i shot them both and the dream ended... xD
Mental issues you have them.
-Signature removed-
I once dreamt that I was suppose to walk over a huge bridge that I've driven over several times irl. Just when i was about to walk over, i heard these "wooooooo Wooooooo" sounds, and suddenly two gigantic meatballs lands on the road in front of me.. xD
Maybe you have somthing against america?
(11-01-2010, 03:18 PM)Elmo Wrote: Maybe you have somthing against america?

[Image: b3latf.jpg]
Nah I don't have anything against it... just like being Insurgents at Insurgency Cheese
Seems like you should visit someone prefersional. Maybe even joining the Al-Quida atleast there you get a high rank for killing americans.
-- Retired --