random perma banned [ unban reguest ]
Your name:SB n00bl1k3r [PRO]

Your ban ID:7210

Banned by:[FL] StillAlive

Server: rp_evocity_v33x

Involved: V3rD3_

Why we should unban you: I did not rdm anybody, instead i got rdmed.

I did not jump on anybody.

If i wouldent have any intend of rp why am i here?

I just prop killed 2 guys 3 time's each one coz they rdmed me massivly.

Im not minge i already had 20k and drugs, weps, ammos.
Use Template or this will be denied
Here you go sir.
I genuinely can't read what you put for why we should unban you.....

(03-07-2012, 02:35 PM)n00bl1k3r Wrote: Why we should unban you: i dident do almost anything that he said like i dident rdm instead i got rdmed and i prop killed with an reason that were thet dident stop rdming me and chasing and i dident jump on anybody and if i wouldent have intend of rp why would i be here?
I made again new edit hope its ok this time.
I received several steam messages about a propkiller and general noob running around. I then joined the server with an anonymous name to look for it. I then see you propkill people, minge around with a crowbar, jump on a tazed guy, run up and down on the streets totally random and last but not least, randomly kill a guy with your crowbar.

In the 10 minutes I watched you, all you did was minge around. There was no intention of RP at all from your side.
You just instantly ban me and i dident jump on anybody atleast i dident see it and i dident rdm i told em to gtfo and stop calling me stupid etc noob rdmer prp killer they mass rdmed me i were thinking why they aint killing me right after i rejoined. + I have over 1000 hours of gmod and u dear to call me minge? Im not one they were. Keep that next time in ur mind.
(03-07-2012, 02:35 PM)n00bl1k3r Wrote: Im not minge i already had 20k and drugs, weps, ammos.

Oh. you already had 20k AND drugs, I see, I'll unban you ASAP!

To be serious. You're probably a minge but a perm for epicly minging one time there seems quite harsh. I reckon we could put that down to one month? Any other opinions?
Dare to think!
But i had just like 9 hours and thats ok for me ty.
Alright we can change it to a month.. But he's definitely not an RP'er or anything close to that, Nudel. I've warned you.