[DENIED] Headie
Player name: [TUG] Hélló HeadieHere

SteamID (if possible): cant find it

Time in GMT: 10:56 GMT+1

Summary: I failed becuase i tripped on a button in my home base (as rebel in tides) i died lost my wepon and then as it says in obejective come to your home and protect your base so i did then i got banned i think it was for NLR but i didnt brake it as thats what our objective said. i came into tides and did keypad when as the nlr nice and calm as nothing was wrong. then heard gunshots then i got banned. its realy putting me off city rp been banned like that with know reason or a given chance Sad i will leave if i get banned with know reason in or chance again becuase i rarly get banned and this servers become too strict Sad it used to be cool

Evidence: not much evidence as i couldnt get much but the rebel objective said "Go to your home base (tides) and protect it" also it said raid others and all that etc.

Other: all i at least want to know is why i was banned and how long as i dont know what i did wrong i followed the rules as much as i could renember.
Thank you
damnit in the wrong thing sorry about that can you move it to the wright place or i can redo it :S Sad not ment to put it here (sorry Sad i rarely brake the rules and miss place things as most of you should know its ment to be an unban by the way)
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

(10-31-2010, 11:04 AM)Headie Wrote: Player name: [TUG] Hélló HeadieHere

SteamID (if possible): cant find it

Time in GMT: 10:56 GMT+1

Summary: I failed becuase i tripped on a button in my home base (as rebel in tides) i died lost my wepon and then as it says in obejective come to your home and protect your base so i did then i got banned i think it was for NLR but i didnt brake it as thats what our objective said. i came into tides and did keypad when as the nlr nice and calm as nothing was wrong. then heard gunshots then i got banned. its realy putting me off city rp been banned like that with know reason or a given chance Sad i will leave if i get banned with know reason in or chance again becuase i rarly get banned and this servers become too strict Sad it used to be cool

Evidence: not much evidence as i couldnt get much but the rebel objective said "Go to your home base (tides) and protect it" also it said raid others and all that etc.

Other: all i at least want to know is why i was banned and how long as i dont know what i did wrong i followed the rules as much as i could renember.
Thank you
damnit in the wrong thing sorry about that can you move it to the wright place or i can redo it :S Sad not ment to put it here (sorry Sad i rarely brake the rules and miss place things as most of you should know its ment to be an unban by the way)

1. This is posted in the wrong place.

2. You had a 10 minute ban, thats all.

3. You were the ONLY rebel - set the objective for yourself to break NLR. Went back instantly after you died to the tides. I dont CARE if you have an objective - you must wait 5 minutes. Be glad it was only a 10 minute ban.

Don't make excuses for yourself like "i had an objective" you were the only rebel. it was your objective. You died - you wait 5 mins AND forget everything from before.
It was a 30 min ban - first fault- Cant do a unban if it is under 2 hours.
Wrong place- Should be in Unban
Against- I was there saw you run back in after you died a min before. Sniperwolf did right and banned you for 30 mins.
*10 min*
Fail, you want to ban yourself. Lols.
I no it was in the wrong place lol it has everything to do with banning my self lol. its done with all i wanted to know is how long it was at least. thanks this threads not needed now
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

(10-31-2010, 11:33 AM)Fallen Wrote: Fail, you want to ban yourself. Lols.

This is unban request ? Tounge
-Signature removed-
(10-31-2010, 12:41 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(10-31-2010, 11:33 AM)Fallen Wrote: Fail, you want to ban yourself. Lols.

This is unban request ? Tounge

When he first did it it was in the Ban request Section Tounge
I moved it S.J you do know we can do that right?
Only make a unban request if your ban is over 2 hours long.
(10-31-2010, 04:46 PM)Kenny Wrote: Only make a unban request if your ban is over 2 hours long.

Read the Rules Kenny.

Closed.
Dare to think!