Seriously, Killjoy?
Your name: Dr Peanut

Your ban ID: 7353

Banned by: Killjoy

Server: Both

Involved: Andreas

Why we should unban you: Well, Andreas hit me with his vehicle making me lose ~30 HP. I used the drug that makes u instantly sleep to RP a wounded person, thinking, maybe i should RP. Suddenly Killjoy pulls me with his physgun. I tried to explain that i tried to RP but he banned me.

Logs:

Quote:(Local OOC) Dr Peanut: The fuck u want?
(Local OOC) Dr Peanut: He hit me
Player Dahlberg has joined the game.
(OOC) 3xRoV: Lol!
Disconnect: Kicked by Console : Reason at fearlessrp.net.
Disconnect: Kicked by Console : Reason at fearlessrp.net.

Maybe i was a *bit* rude, because i was really pissed that i couldnt RP.
Killjoy instantly banned me, and i just came back from a LONG ban. I really dont see why he banned me. Please reply here, Killjoy.
I believe that this is a mistake. I really seek no trouble, all i want is to play on Fearless this week as this is the only week i can play.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (Dr Peanut, STEAM_0:0:38375482) will stand as issued.
Please note, personal appeal to Dr Peanut is included below.

Code:
You and your friends were jumping into traffic. Before that you were punchwhoring each other, pulled melee weapons at cops and ran around for the laughs and had a fair share of complaints regarding mic spamming. I told you - next person from your group gets banned for a week. Then you jumped in front of a car. You had 9 bans under your belt already so you can enjoy your week off.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team