[Guide] Basic Police RP Guide
(04-14-2011, 11:48 PM)-Leo Gallante- Wrote: You know what really sucks? Is that PEOPLE CANT RP A TRAFFIC STOP. You put the siren on and what happens? They drive off, it is HORRIBLE RP and it just makes me so mad. Thats all I want to do is patrol, thats it.

I agree but if a cop saw me shoot someone I'm not gonna pull over lol.
I mean you can give a shot at getting away if you have nothing too loose.
but for something small like reckless driving I will ALWAYS pull over.
-Signature removed-
Quote:I agree but if a cop saw me shoot someone I'm not gonna pull over lol.
I mean you can give a shot at getting away if you have nothing too loose.
but for something small like reckless driving I will ALWAYS pull over.

Yeah, I think it makes the cop job more fun and they get to do some decent RP and the driver doesnt have to be all "heres the fuckin money now go." I like to make it funny.
I would add something to the rules, because sometimes I dont have a chance as a cop, because I follow this guide.
Its just a proposal.:
1.: Never risk the Life of citizens.
2.: Never risk your own Life.
3.: Prefer the taser. Its even your job to safe the life of the violator.
4.: You are just allowed to shoot if violator shoots at you
5.: If someone has a weapon. Get your weapon and aim. and say : ECPD (EvoCityPoliceDepartment[was just an idea might also be FLPD])down with your weapon or we gonna shoot!!!

It was so annoying I always did the stiuff in the guide and I died before I could do like defensing myself .
So I started doing it like this. And well It worked better still not perfect and may be if I would use the Headset it would even work better.

sry for my awefull english
When ever I shoot someone dead on the street (If they are harming someone or have a weapon pointed at someone) People run up to me like ''CANT DEW DAT YER NUT LOWED TO KILL DEM FUR DAT'' I tell them read KillJoys cop RP guide. ToungeToungeToungeTounge
Uhm...... If they are aiming a weapon at someone or if they have it out, You don't kill them.
in real life having a gun they dont shoot, soon as you point the gun at the cops for example you die
they dont wait for you too shoot in real life because that is stupid why wait till some 1 gets shot and could die when you can shoot first and stop him
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • Pyrax
Thanks for clarifying the shooting thing, no-ones ever been really sure about the rules on KOS.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

(10-17-2011, 06:44 AM)temar Wrote: in real life having a gun they dont shoot, soon as you point the gun at the cops for example you die
they dont wait for you too shoot in real life because that is stupid why wait till some 1 gets shot and could die when you can shoot first and stop him

In holland you need to wait when you get shot i though.
And 1 or 2 years ago you hit a criminal in your house he can still sue you for voilence
Alot of people agree that im a good cop Cheese...i think im the only one who follows nlr here..
Nope, I do too.
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • rand0m0mg