Braindog Departs
It is quite upsetting as i never saw myself posting in this thread but after today i felt it nessesary to be done.

The main reasons for me leaving are the lack of help from the admin team.

I have no intention on turning this into a massive flame thread and if it does i will ask an admin to tear it down.

Bassicly what happened today was that there was somone not obeying the rules, so I sent an @.

Of course some of you may well know my calls went Unheard, so i tought the admins are probably busy, but then my chat got flooded with "admin has brought nadrick to them"

probably 4-5 times minutes later i sent another one.

and my chat was still getting flooded with this message.

So my friends, for this reason among the lack of decent RP on the server, i give you my farewell

there are lots of people i would like to thank for a great time on Fearless RP
mostly all of them being in FUMUKU, that bunch of people i will remember as good friends, espesialy DubWub.

I will try get on once in a blue moon to see the current condition of the server and if its alright i can try get some RP done! Hahaha

anyway folks Peace out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Come back braindog COME BAAACKK!
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • blusheep23
Wow... I have no comment for your main reason. Anyways, goodbye! Hopefully you'll get over such a small issue!
(03-04-2012, 09:43 PM)Arsenic Wrote: Wow... I have no comment for your main reason. Anyways, goodbye! Hopefully you'll get over such a small issue!

Well it was the Lack of good RP was the main reason, the whole admin thing was like the Final straw, anyway Dont be a douche.
Shame man, Never RP'd with you but would love to catch you on some time.

[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
if u leave, i will never forgive myself

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
There is currently being worked on the administration of the server. But well, farewell..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(03-04-2012, 10:18 PM)nadrick Wrote: if u leave, i will never forgive myself

Haha nad i had no problem with you being so popular with the admins, just like i said i was blatently ignored.

And thanks soul, it makes me happy to hear that somthing is being done about it because FL is a fricken awesome Community and i would love to come back some day!
Love you Braindog, you owe me your BMW. i co own that thing. We've still got Steam.
(03-04-2012, 09:50 PM)Braindog Wrote:
(03-04-2012, 09:43 PM)Arsenic Wrote: Wow... I have no comment for your main reason. Anyways, goodbye! Hopefully you'll get over such a small issue!

Well it was the Lack of good RP was the main reason, the whole admin thing was like the Final straw, anyway Dont be a douche.

Sorry, sorry, and I meant by the fact I have no comment it's ridiculous to be ignored when you send a call. Anyways, the minge count has certainly increased...