Vaqxinations Unban Request
I think 3 of the bans are dupe's making it 13-14 and they are mostly tiny bans, i agree with dry give the weeks trial then if he has performed Unban perm
Even if he 'only' has 14 bans on record, still too much. Just to sum it up, he created a community copying us, he tried to circumvent a permanent ban, plus heaps of other bans, all of those bans have been issues from the start on, meaning from BanID 1087 which was the beginning up to 5152, plus bans in between them.
Clearly showing that he obviously didn't learn much as he kept breaking the rules.

I can understand some admins want to give him a second chance as you talked much to him and he's probably not that much of a bad guy but we are not something like a charity, the rules apply for everybody and I don't see a reason in treating him different to other people. We banned people permanently for much minor reasons than this and I think after this community copying it's really enough.
I understand you are probably sorry for it and know it was a mistake but I don't think this is a reason for an unban. Every day there are people asking for an unbar because they are very sorry for what they did and want to play again because they see how great the community is. Still we don't give them this chance as being sorry clearly is no reason to unbar somebody.

I don't want to sound harsh but I don't see any reason for an unban, I believe you are sorry but this is not a come-and-go community, if you make mistakes you will have to live with the consequences of your actions and what you did is not simply raging at admins, I consider it too serious to vote for an unban, lets not forget about the ban history additionally to that.
Dare to think!
Look at it from this standpoint,
With the mention to number of bans, there is currently 14 or 13 if you dont count the "2 x Fail R.P. A.D., etc" being the spark of the permanent ban. Now as you mention, Nudel, he did show improvement and this is clearly seen between ban 33xx to 5xxx, showing he was capable of following rules. He did create a community, being so, does that say that because he was part of the FL community he cannot be inspired by it otherwise stating that you deny users the right to develop or experiment?

So yes, He did create a community, but used vBulletin software being extremely expensive for a user's license code. He coded it to his liking, to where it would attract his members. He created a server, using the accessibility of vGUI within Lua coding to create an attractive GUI for users. That in no means promotes any sort of copying from a community. Other communities have shown similarities to Fearless, but that in no means asserts that they have copied another community. Is it not similar to the Fearless Community possibly being inspired by another communities methods? I can continue on, if you wish me to.

You're correct that he is no different than anyone else, but I will state this:
Compared to many of the posted unban request, Vaqxination knows what he did wrong, was ready to admit it, and was in the most sincerest of tones. Other users post unban request, but often reply in the sloppiest way looking for mercy and denying their actions, yet their unban request are accepted/denied as well.

Vaqxination has also given back to the Fearless Community through the implementation of the Fearless Wiki. Not only did he create several of the pages, but constantly kept it up to date for later viewers being new players, etc. I dont want to place Vaqxination as high and mighty, compared to many others, his prior bans to the permanent were fairly minor. He not only dealt with a permanent ban, but constant bashing on and off the screen from anonymous players stating he was attacking the server and other places of rumors. Is it wrong that we as a community accelerated the deterioration of a man's reputation, knowing the rumors weren't true?

Anyhow, Im just going to ask those that have stated "No", reconsider there decision for what is right or wrong. The decision lies upon you
Appeal reviewed and escalated for closure.

Escalating notes:
Suspension for accused player (Vaqxination, STEAM_0:0:26042881) is under review and escalated for SAA closure.

Dear SAA,
Please investigate and provide a resolution to dispute matter.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Quote:So yes, He did create a community, but used vBulletin software being extremely expensive for a user's license code. He coded it to his liking, to where it would attract his members. He created a server, using the accessibility of vGUI within Lua coding to create an attractive GUI for users. That in no means promotes any sort of copying from a community. Other communities have shown similarities to Fearless, but that in no means asserts that they have copied another community. Is it not similar to the Fearless Community possibly being inspired by another communities methods? I can continue on, if you wish me to.

Later he changed it to this, but at the start he had MyBB, the same theme, the same user groups colors, the snow effect, etc etc.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.