Vaqxinations Unban Request
Your name: Vaqxination

Your ban ID: 5152, 5176

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) BlackDog

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned?) Both and the forums

Involved: Afflack, BlackDog

Why we should unban you: Before you do anything else, I want you (The administrating team) to know that, what I did was very wrong. I am very compunctious for what I've done. Especially making another server just to piss everyone off. It's been 3 months since the deed was done. I really regret what I did.

Quote:Toby: Hes been permed for a different reason other then 'clone'
So I guess I was banned for how many bans I've had.

So: "2xFailRP 1xA.D"

FailRP 1. - Shooting cops as my job was set to teenager. I have to admit that was really stupid of me, I should've just been arrested instead of fighting back. That was a fair reason, but can't teenagers be violent sometimes.. I mean I've seen teenagers kill police on the news, Youtube, but whatever. It was still considered, FailRP.

FailRP 2. - Throwing bottles at the Fumuku Monorail. This was pretty stupid as well.. this eventually made it so the cops came after me. So it was a boatload of FailRP, I guess. I'm sorry for this as well.

Admin disrespect - I'm sorry for calling you a "Noob" I was just trying to be friendly you know, not anything bad, I wasn't trying to be disrespectful in anyway, shape or form..

And for the rest of my bans - I know I've had countless bans, fights, and being accused of DDoS'ing the server and the admins. This is entirely a rumor, It's not true at all. I havn't DDoS'ed anything, anyone, ever in the span of my life.

So on the conclusion, I'm sorry for what I've done, I know I've had 13 chances, but all I'm asking for is one more chance.

Please consider this appeal and thank you for reading.

-Vaqxination,
Eager ex-member of Fearless
No From me.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
(03-04-2012, 09:50 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: No From me.

Care to explain why?
Hmm... Don't really know much to say about this one. I mean there was a lot of truble but in the end, you also did a lot of great things for Fearless.

I'd say a second chance would be alright. But it should also be your last shot at turning it all good again.

Yes from me.
I was really considering whether I should vote for an ban shortening or not, but when I saw the amount of bans I need to disagree.

17(!) bans on record
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I would say it's been about time. I've talked a lot to Vaqxination, both during the events he mentioned and in the months afterwards, and while the rest of the admin team at the time seemed to refuse any contact with him fearing a DDoS, I was talking to him over steam and never suffered any security problems - He always vehemently denied DDoSing the FL servers. He's trustworthy enough in that respect, and at heart a decent chap - I think admitting he did wrong is a huge step forwards, and he is well deserving of a special chance. I would vote for an unban as another chance, yes, it has been a long time, and I also think it's about time we unbanned him from the forums - Let him speak for himself.
(03-04-2012, 10:48 PM)Soul Wrote: I was really considering whether I should vote for an ban shortening or not, but when I saw the amount of bans I need to disagree.

17(!) bans on record

Well lets consider this as we do have 3 permanent bans that have to do with relatively the same thing. Two could easily be weeded out as duplicate bans. As from what he has told me, there is also Toby's ban regarding "Last chance to learn how to RP", which are also duplicates.

So at most that would be 14 bans on the record that should count towards him int his instance. As for his defense toward them, It would be much easier for him to defend his bans than I could.
To add to what I said earlier, I've spoken with Vaqx a lot over the past few months and I have definitely seen him mature from when he was with RevRP - He has matured a lot and is a lot more understanding of what he did now, he clearly regrets it a lot.

He also said he would be very appreciative if he were to be given another chance with an unban with a weapons blacklist - He says this would give him a chance to solely do passive RP and improve that on the server, and I agree - If you don't yet trust him with weapons on the server, let him RP without.
I agree to a second chance and an Unban, it could be on a trial basis like an Admin has a trial, if after a week he has been clean of any proper offense then he can be permanently unbanned.
17 bans, way too much.
You had 17 chances.
You stay banned in my eyes.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3