Confusing...
Today I got banned for random raid because I robbed a shop. Every time I ask if thats okay people say yes and once I got robbed and no one cared.

Can I rob people?
Depends on your job. Also a reason is required.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I was a thief and it was a shop. I had an RP reason, I had to get money for my family to keep the house.
What job where you?
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Unemployed - Thief
Did you get any explaination by the Admin who banned you? As in "You can't do this and that because this and the other".
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Just "I can't do this because I don't have a reason."
You ran in, shot Jan.

I called Tim, and he asked your for a reason and you just said. "I can rob people, I'm a theif." Wich is a stupid excuse.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
You pretty much random robbed me and Equalizer and no you didn't had a reason, yes maybe for your family but this isn't a valid reason since you don't exactly rob us then. You could've robbed anyone with that reason; it's still random.
You need a proper reason, not just "Im poor" or similar, a robber irl wouldnt run in someonewhere, ask for money, when they pull a gun you kill him, its just bad RP.
[Image: 352kv3n.png]
Thanks for the sig dry ^_^
The following 1 user Likes Timanator's post:
  • equal