[PAS] Gravix - An Institute for the World
Gravix is a group of people, working for the good of the world, finding ways to prevent illness, prevent and end wars. We do this, all without an army, or a gun. As a result, we are under threat. As stated earlier, we do this without an army or gun. We can interrupt their radios, bring down their computers. If we need to, we'll bring down their network. Our labs, secured with Gravix Security, possibly the best in the world. Invading upon our bases will result in you becoming unconscious, what we do past that, will depend on who you are, but for the most part, you will be forced to leave. We regret having to do this, but it is for your good, and the world's good. On a better note, we also can improve general life, we can heal almost anything, with little to no pain. There will be no pills you have to take afterward, we do this to minimise changes that you will have to make in your life for your condition, we aim for you to be happy. If you are struggling to drive, or struggling to aim with a gun, we'd be happy to help you improve. We also can help you improve in many areas, including interviewing someone, advertising. Just ask, the only price you'd ever have to pay is the price for our equipment and space, other than that, completely free. While we like to work with companies, clans, governments, we will not get involved if a war if being fought, we may try and end it, but other than that, we will not get involved, it is not our war to fight, we will not fight, we will not take sides. If we are dragged into it, we will hold our ground at our labs, we will not fight you. We will also request that you come in to talk to us, about resuming peace once again. All companies are allowed to work with us.* We look forward to working with you.

*If said company, government or organization has performed some act of violence against Gravix or it's affiliates, then we will refuse to work with you, furthermore, if the company, government or organization is corrupt, then we will also refuse to work with you. We reserve the right to deny you service at any time.

Rules
Follow all FearlessRP rules
Kick from Clan
No Clan Raiding
Kick from Clan
No Involvement with Clan Wars
Warning
No Leaking Secrets
Ban
Respect All Members
Warning/Kick
No Government Personnel To Be Used for Human Testing
Warning

Divisions
Administration
The Administration of Gravix manages applications and interviews as well as a number of things. These people moderate the other members of the clan to make sure they are not breaking any of the rules of the clan, as well as to make sure they are participating in clan events, and not inactive. The Administration of Gravix also will be the people to deal punishments and promotions within the clan. The Administration, usually is within the Gravix HQ wherever that is located at the time. However, security will handle most things, if you are then let through, then you usually will go directly to a lab, or speak to the person/people at the desk/desks.
Head of Gravix:
Aoix Williams - 966 - STEAM_0:0:20642261

Biological
The Biological Department is the Gravix Department studying life and organisms, watching their growth, finding out where they originate from, evolution is also a subject that they study. They study many other things about life. This helps the world, because we can figure out where life starts and things. By doing this, we understand the function of living things. The Biological Department of Gravix, also covers agriculture, genetics, virology, as well as many other things.
Head of Department:
Tim Jones - 267 - STEAM_0:0:18452963

Chemical
The Chemical Department of Gravix, is a huge department in Gravix, as it pretty much has a role in every single department. The Biological Department of Gravix relies on it for it's bio-chemistry sub-division, the Nuclear Department of Gravix depends on this department for nuclear chemistry, we can continue on forever Enough on what this department gives other departments, what does this department do? Well, it creates and improves the cleaning chemicals you put in your pool, while improving the medicine you have to take for when you are sick. This department is huge, and covers a lot of the science world. Taking on this department is a HUGE role.
Head of Department:

Additional Information
Public Infomation about our Members can be found here
We play on rp_Evocity_v2d, our bases can be found anywhere. Just ask!

The following 2 users Like Aoixification's post:
  • Dubwub, Nevy
Nice to see a Passive Science group. Good luck!
Looks awesome, good luck!
Look like a nice Passive clan you got there. Smile
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Steam Name:[FL:RP] MiXEN
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36196596
In Character Name:Miller Boss
Hours:125
I love you, add me to the clan or die.
Mixen and Pacman; accepted. I'll be in contact about your position in the clan and the interview that you will have to go through.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
Welcome Mixen to Gravix! He is our new Head of Security and he is doing a good job! Passed trials.

Now onto the bad news, Panda, did not make it through the trials and as a result has been kicked from the clan.
FUMUKU

UNBAN BLACKDOG
Steam Name: Nevinator8
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18452963
In Character Name: Tim Jones
Hours: 174+

Interested in the Head of Agricultural Division, if available.
Can i be Application Reviewer please
(03-05-2012, 08:48 AM)Nevinator8 Wrote: Steam Name: Nevinator8
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18452963
In Character Name: Tim Jones
Hours: 174+

Interested in the Head of Agricultural Division, if available.

Accepted; I will contact you about the time and location of the interview.

(03-05-2012, 02:55 PM)[OUCH]Pacific Wrote: Can i be Application Reviewer please

That is a VERY high position, I will pick who I would like to help me review applications.

FUMUKU

UNBAN BLACKDOG