Unban Request - netanelb
Your name: [CS:RP] TheAxe

Your ban ID: 3990

Banned by: Console ( i dont remember wich admin did it )

Server: evocity v2d.

Involved: me

Why we should unban you: I think i should be unbanned because this case happened 5months ago,almost half year ago, and my ban reason is " not respecting the rules" and i admit i did some just really silly things and things that should have not be done. at the time i was banned i gained some expeirence in rping and i understand now all the rules and i think i can rp very good now and be a good rp player , so please FL:RP stuff give me last chance to prove that i can be a good player in your awesome server.

Thank you very much for reading my fail grammer english , netanelb.
1 day passed and still no answer, please admins i really want to play with my friends and RP. :/
Omg guys how much time to respond to an ban appeal?HuhHuh
(03-07-2012, 01:57 PM)netanelb Wrote: Omg guys how much time to respond to an ban appeal?HuhHuh

Everytime people write something like this I just press the back button in my browser, lean back and watch my movie. Yarly.

Anyway, I don't think anybody will remember that really, as you only have 5 more bans I'm thinking we could lower this down, lets hear other opinions first though.
Dare to think!
(03-08-2012, 09:39 AM)Nudelholz Wrote:
(03-07-2012, 01:57 PM)netanelb Wrote: Omg guys how much time to respond to an ban appeal?HuhHuh

Everytime people write something like this I just press the back button in my browser, lean back and watch my movie. Yarly.

Anyway, I don't think anybody will remember that really, as you only have 5 more bans I'm thinking we could lower this down, lets hear other opinions first though.
Thank you very much for your replay, i am looknig forward to play again in your awesome server, i'm sure i can rp very good now and i will be very glad if you will give me last chance to play on your server and let me prove i worth to play on your server AND RP.

Yeah, I support a ban reduction
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
HE IS DOUBLE F*CKING DOUBLE ACCOUNTING!
STEAM_0:0:7912954
STEAM_0:1:41517124

He connected with one of them earlier today, when me and a friend noticed he changed the name. RUN AN IP CHECK!
Dumb kid used same name.
I know i'm not allowed to post here but just wanted to inform you.
Closed until a SA investigates double account.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Unban request denied: multiple accounts.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.