Confusing...
I ran in Jan broke Fear RP so I killed him and then dropped his weapon. If he didn't break Fear RP I wouldn't give him his weapon back.
I would of thought saying im poor and I need money for my family is a good rp reason since there was a Hobo Bus Stop Rp going on...
(03-04-2012, 04:19 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: I ran in Jan broke Fear RP so I killed him and then dropped his weapon. If he didn't break Fear RP I wouldn't give him his weapon back.
I would of thought saying im poor and I need money for my family is a good rp reason since there was a Hobo Bus Stop Rp going on...

I didn't broke fearRP as you didn't ran in with your weapon ready, you had to equip it out of your invantory just like me and we both did it at the same time only you was a bit faster and killed me, it was still random thought.
Okay it was random but was there really a need to ban me? You could of just said "This is random" and I would of give you the stuff back then walked off knowing what I have done wrong and not have any anger or unban request.
If this was a real life situation, a robber would have pointed a gun at the store employee and he would have asked for money. Then Jan and everyone who was in the store must have followed fearRP and given him the money he wanted.
It is nothing called random robbery, people on the street does not have a specific reason to rob 7-Eleven. Other than: I need to take care of my family,
I need money. Etc.
The owner of a 7 - eleven or anything like that does not make a FL reason to raid someone, like shooting him, throwing a Molotov at his house and killing his Budd. Almost all robbery's are random.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
This isnt real life, this server is Semi-Serious.

There is a reason that we have rules.. - They are to be followed.

End of Discussion.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(03-04-2012, 06:43 PM)Midget Wrote: If this was a real life situation, a robber would have pointed a gun at the store employee and he would have asked for money. Then Jan and everyone who was in the store must have followed fearRP and given him the money he wanted.
It is nothing called random robbery, people on the street does not have a specific reason to rob 7-Eleven. Other than: I need to take care of my family,
I need money. Etc.
The owner of a 7 - eleven or anything like that does not make a FL reason to raid someone, like shooting him, throwing a Molotov at his house and killing his Budd. Almost all robbery's are random.

Dude, you werent involved so shut your mouth, he ran behind our table so I tried to grab my gun but he grabbed his first out of his inv just like me, no fearRP was the situation only a random raid, also he didn't even yell raid.
Yes I did I came in and shouted "Get on the floor!"
(03-04-2012, 07:03 PM)Equalizer Wrote: This isnt real life, this server is Semi-Serious.

End of Discussion.

Can you even end this?
(03-04-2012, 07:03 PM)Equalizer Wrote: This isnt real life, this server is Semi-Serious.

End of Discussion.

This is Semi-Serious RP, you got that right.
but in those words theres still a Serious.
Though its only Semi-Serious you can still rob people, yeah we recommend passive rp, but some others dont.
What im trying to tell you is that there needs to be space for everyone. Some people rp more than Serious rp, Some people rp less than serious rp.
And that its why its called Semi-Serious RP.

The following 1 user Likes Sommer's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog