I have learned my lesson, please read!
Reminder: I am at my friends and i am posting this request from his account...

Your name: paiN (Steam id STEAM_0:1:28724920)

Your ban ID: 7015

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Toby

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)rp_EvoCity b2d

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) There were witnesses...

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I beg of you, i didnt know he was an admin and was ordering me i just thought it was some random guy!
Please unban me tommorow and if i do anything like this again u can even perma ban me!

I learned my lesson and i will never do it Again!! I beg u to unban me!
I can only play PC on friday,saturdays beacause of school so pls let me play this week.
The point of applying a suspension is to remove the player from our network as punishment.
Shortening the ban to a period of time when they wouldn't be on anyways serves absolutely no disciplinary point.
(03-01-2012, 08:44 PM)Killjoy Wrote: The point of applying a suspension is to remove the player from our network as punishment.
Shortening the ban to a period of time when they wouldn't be on anyways serves absolutely no disciplinary point.

I cant play on work days as much as on the weekends..Thats is true.

And the discipline is that i bassically stated if i do a major rule break that i may be perma banned. That not enough?So i have to keep to a very thin line, if i get unbanned early...
I think thats more discipline that 2 extra days of ban.

Can u pls unban me, i am terribly sorry and i have read up on every sigle rule! Please.

Edit: Uban expires in a few hours...Not needed any more, i thought you would have understanding and unban me......Lock the topic.
Expired