Unban request Smilenator
Your name: Smilenator

Your ban ID: 2723

Banned by: Faustie

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Only the ADMINISTRATOR, I think
Why we should unban you: Hello, I know I made very wrong mistakes, And I really apoligize for that Sad, but I'm Serious-RP-er now, I have read the rule's a several (3x) times after I have been banned, and I like FL very much, I cannot be with-out Fearless, I love the new updates that I use to see on the forum!! Im much more mature now and I hope that I will get a unban now, I know faustie just did his 'job' and I dont hate him or something like that. If I wont get un-banned will there be another chance later?
-Greetings, Smilenator
[Image: 2du0a2p.png]
Don't cry because it's over.
Smile because it happened.
Thanks Virus for this signature, I appreciate it.
Could you explain what happened please?
Dare to think!
My nephew and ant came and he wanted to play with me on the pc I sad sure. I sad to him just play a bit on the computer he did i went to the toilet I came back and he sad: I'm really sorry but you have bin banned he sad what he did ( he lied ) so I lookt at the forum and saw what hapend. I wanted to punch him in his freaking face cus i was mad. I knew that if I would make an unban req it would be denied cus they would say that it is my responsibility. But i just cant be banned from fearless its the best gmod server I have found in my whole life. I hope that this is enough information
Can't say it often enough - your account your responsibility. We don't know whether your story is true and I'm not somebody who believes random stranger from the internet.

I checked your ban history, you've got SEVENTEEN bans:

Quote:2723 [FL:RP] Smilenator [NL] STEAM_0:1:26870116 Steam Profile Extreme faildriving + ramming ambulance + punching ambulance. Huge number of bans
Never
[FL] Faustie
2595 [FL:RP] Smilenator [NL] STEAM_0:1:26870116 Steam Profile RDM
Expired
[FL] Sniperwolf
2341 =[LOST]= Smilenator [NL] STEAM_0:1:26870116 Steam Profile Un-RP fence-props.
Expired
[FL] Shark
2120 Smilenator [NL] STEAM_0:1:26870116 Steam Profile Random dildo prop on the street + in peoples mouths
Expired
[FL] Sniperwolf
2077 Smilenator [NL] STEAM_0:1:26870116 Steam Profile NLR
Expired
[FL] Storm
2011 Smilenator [NL] STEAM_0:1:26870116 Steam Profile Metagaming over Steam
Expired
[FL] Shark
1989 Smilenator [NL] STEAM_0:1:26870116 Steam Profile That is NLR.
Expired
[FL] Shark
1873 smilenator STEAM_0:1:26870116 Steam Profile Fear RP, previous reports of failure.
Expired
[FL] Shark
1793 smilenator STEAM_0:1:26870116 Steam Profile I said I took your radio and still you use radio to ask for help
Expired
[FL:CSS] s.J.
1760 smilenator STEAM_0:1:26870116 Steam Profile Proppsuh
Expired
[FL] Shark
1685 smilenator STEAM_0:1:26870116 Steam Profile RDM
Expired
[FL] Pinkie Pie
1440 smilenator STEAM_0:1:26870116 Steam Profile Disconnecting to get car back
Expired
[FL] Pinkie Pie
1388 smilenator STEAM_0:1:26870116 Steam Profile Proppush
Expired
[FL] Nudelholz
1200 smilenator STEAM_0:1:26870116 Steam Profile FailRP + not talking to an admin and running off.
Expired
[FL] Nudelholz
1180 smilenator STEAM_0:1:26870116 Steam Profile Rejoining for your car.
Expired
[FL] Nudelholz
1172 smilenator STEAM_0:1:26870116 Steam Profile Asking to be killed because of low HP isnt allowed
Expired
[FL] Pinkie Pie
1165 smilenator STEAM_0:1:26870116 Steam Profile random props and proppush
Expired
[FL] SoulRipper

Mate, you really had your chances often enough. I remember you from the past and you have always been a rulebreaker at that time, in my opinion you should not be unbanned.
Dare to think!
I know i was but i am much more mature now and i'm sorry for everything I did it was 1 year ago i think i'm really much more mature now.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned.

Reason: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right

- Nudelholz
As Nudelholz said, 17 bans - you had 16 chances of turning yourself over to a new leaf. Clearly, you didn't get the message, you thought that our disciplinary measures are something to be laughed at. I say good luck finding a new RP community even half as good as ours.
I'd say we let the ban stay or turn it into an 8 months ban.
I would be verry proud if I would get unbanned and 8 months in fine with me. I really hope i'll be unbanned than.
I say 8 Months, would give him long enough to learn the rules.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]