Tattoo advice
You probably don't even know shit about tequila or vodka, you haven't been around long enough to know jack all about girls and you don't exactly hate technology when you dished out $1500 on this bloody server.

All the ideas you put forwards for a tattoo are bloody stupid, you'll look a right ponce.

Only tattoo I've ever seen that has good meaning is one an ex-soldier had, one small tattoo for each fallen comrade in war - THAT is the type of meaning a tattoo should have, not some drugs shit, go back to school and start using your time there well rather than trying to impress with your oh-so-amazing-alcohol-intake. Keep that shit up, when I'm a doctor in 5 years I'll be stitching your ass back together.

You can tell I get annoyed about this shit, can't ya.
Oh and enjoy Hepatitis.
The following 6 users Like Faustie's post:
  • StillAlive, Dubwub, WorldWideCoffee, Fleet Admiral Zapington, equal, Ms. Mudpie
Damn faustIe. you should actully know me before you say that shit. I do hate technology I feel like its a waste of time. Its like an addiction and I'm trying to quit. As for the other stuff you don't know me. I'm going to get my initials. And ps I actully found out that I have HIV last month
Just don't get a tattoo. It's only acceptable if there's a very good reason behind it (such as what Faustie said) or you happen to be a punk rocker.

I personally am never going to get a tattoo, but even if I did, I'd wait until I'm at least 20 and have had a long time to think about it.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(02-29-2012, 04:05 PM)CHOCOLATEPERVE Wrote: And ps I actully found out that I have HIV last month

Dude. You're completely lost. Sorry to say this.
The following 3 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Whoop, Nevy, equal
Well seeing as your a 15 year old who wants to inject ink into his skin, here are some ideas

- State of Ohio, seeing as they have the highest Amish population. ( fellow technology haters )

- Moms portrait, if you love your mom.

- Drug lab / Money Printer

- A Car from fearless?

- Birth date, or other personal information, so if found drunk and passed out in the lobby of a hotel, they could identify you.

- QR Code, hooked to phone number or something haha

(03-01-2012, 08:57 AM)Nevinator8 Wrote: Well seeing as your a 15 year old who wants to inject ink into his skin, here are some ideas

- State of Ohio, seeing as they have the highest Amish population. ( fellow technology haters )

- A Car from fearless?

- Birth date, or other personal information, so if found drunk and passed out in the lobby of a hotel, they could identify you.

If you're actually being serious:

EQUALIZER, a desk please.
Dare to think!
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • Nevy
(03-01-2012, 09:35 AM)Nudelholz Wrote:
(03-01-2012, 08:57 AM)Nevinator8 Wrote: Well seeing as your a 15 year old who wants to inject ink into his skin, here are some ideas

- A Car from fearless?

If you're actually being serious:

EQUALIZER, a desk please.

Get to cover!

[Image: scaled.php?server=221&filename=ibh95ayc2...res=medium]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Nevy
If I would get a tattoo it would be my family's names on it,

Getting a tattoo of vodka or tequila is just stupid

If you want a tattoo then i would suggest that it has something that means allot to you, Your family or maybe something else that really means something to you

But I suggest not getting a tattoo at all Smile

- A Car from fearless?

Change your user title please:
Master of the most shitty suggestions.
(03-01-2012, 03:01 PM)Lani Wrote: Change your user title please:
Master of the most shitty suggestions.

I think he was sarcastic.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • equal