Tattoo advice
alright so im 15 and im getting a tattoo (without parents permission but doesnt matter) and im thinking of might get. i narrowed it to a couple things

List of girls names that i liked
My childhood initals
a bottle of tequilla or vodka

i know some of those are stupid but most have significant value. So any advice which i should get their going on my back which my hurt like a bitch but its all good. im taking suggesstions to NO VIDEO GAME ReLATED TATTOOS i fucking hate technology
Just some advise, NEVER Get a tattoo with some girl you liked.. Its so stupid.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Nevy
Don't get a tattoo....
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Nevy
Take a clown.
If you're going to get a tattoo anyways, go for the childhood initials.
The girls you like now, will you probably forget you when you're older or have a fight with them or so.
What about the Fearless logo, that would be badass.

But seriously, I don't like tattoos. And don't get a tattoo of an alcoholic drink, that makes you look like a junkie..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 5 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Mexisez, Dubwub, WorldWideCoffee, Nevy, Spartanjunior
Personally I don't think you should get a tattoo at all, if your getting older and thinks the tattoo is s**t you'd suffer for having it, or if you wanna take it away it would hurt alot. But go for what you'd like Smile
CHOCOLATEPERVE Wrote:im 15 and im getting a tattoo
Bad idea, most likely you're gonna regret it in a few years.

CHOCOLATEPERVE Wrote:List of girls names that i liked
Terrible idea, do you want those names to forever haunt you? Bring up discussions with any future girls in your life, explain to them that when you were 15 you thought it would be awesome to have a name tattoo'd on you back?

CHOCOLATEPERVE Wrote:My childhood initals
Makes the most sense from the list you provided, but then again - what would be the point of having those written on your back?

CHOCOLATEPERVE Wrote:a bottle of tequilla or vodka
You're 15. Any drug or alcohol references will make you look like a complete attention-whore/poser.

CHOCOLATEPERVE Wrote:i know some of those are stupid but most have significant value.
If you're getting a tattoo, make sure it has meaning to it. Don't get it just because it looks cool. Don't get it to impress anyone. It has to be special, a reminder for you of who you are, how you got to where you are now and where you're going.
If you ever get a tattoo, don't get a girls name, bad idea.

Don't get something like a bottle of booze, in some years you will try to get a job and trust me, not good if you look like an alcoholic.

If you really want to get one, get something you will always like and which is neutral and has meaning to you, e.g. your date of birth, name, mum/dad/sister/brothers name, your zodiac sign or a good looking pattern or whatever.
Dare to think!
You're gonna regret that forever.

Well to all of the ideas you had for a tattoo they're all awful and will haunt you forever.

If you were to get something cool, a pattern that reminds you of an experience in your life that can be interpreted in different ways.
And I could give you some ideas but a tattoo is personal and you have to think of something cool yourself.
A code even to remember dead relatives or something that fits your lifestyle.

Just no chinese signs, bottles of booze drugs and names are the worst idea ever.

You should not get a tattoo because you think it's cool, you won't like it forever but if it has a deep meaning it will always remind you of that, like a moment that learned you a valuable lesson or a tragic moment to never forget.
It has to represent something not just because a bottle of vodka is cool.

As an example this guy I know 16yrs old had: Follow your dreams. tattood on his side, it looks retarded it honestly does it's this girly script with one fucking ugly star right next to it.
I think it's fucking horrendous and he's gonna hate it within a couple of years.

Beautiful sleeve, wouldn't have it myself but the guy designed it himself know the guy and it's pretty awesome
[Image: 383973_10150449320657297_721057296_87176...1952_n.jpg]

-Signature removed-