Again...
Your name: [FL:RP] KrakeN.

Your ban ID: 7087

Banned by: [FL] StillAlive

Server: V2D

Involved: Me.

Why we should unban you: I got ban for 12 hours, i know, i can't write here for unban request. But i don't know when i FailRP? First i was cop i wrote /sleep then i went sleep and one cop killed me. Then i changed work for rebel leader. We had base in UM, then sever crashed.
When i joined again, i toke Rebel leader again and went raid for president with reason. I with other rebel and we was killed by SS, fail raid. Then it was 10 PM (22h) i out of the server. So why i got ban? Again got ban without reason? When i FailRP...
You might wanna check the ban request there was on you. It had absolutely nothing to do with what you just explained.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10231

I banned you for threatening him to give you guys a car for free using shotguns. You had absolutely no reason to do this. And also why didn't you look at the other thing I wrote in the ban: "Non valid threatening" I think that explains it.

The ban is deserved and you definitely failRP'd.
Wait, i said, i only looked and said "o rly?".. So why i got ban. For this ban i lost 10k $ today. Now I'm victim.
I didn't shot to him, I got my car.
You still threatened him, which is not realistic at all. Also, you all three participated in attempt to mug him.
No, i said - ONLY looked, coz corleone is family, he drove to our door, and my leader leaved, i had to covered him.
This guy make screenshot and he want to ban for me, but i didn't do anything wrong. They want take him for hostage.
I can't play today, now i want refund for time. I got plan make contraband but i got ban...