[DENIED] slushy
Your nameThinkinglushy

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:26095815

Banning Admin:i don'tknow

Ban Length:i don't know

Reason for the ban:i don't know

Why we should unban you:the larst time i played on the server was mon day then i had to disconect coz i had to go. so then i try to connect the next day and it is saying i have been banned the only reson i can think of is killing some one when i was a chef but no admin saw it and i said to him get out i know you shouldn't kill when your a chef tho but he woudn't get out.

thanks slushy
You were banned for being a fucking minge, fail rper and an rdmer you have been banned for 24 hours killjoy did it and you rdmed him so your not getting unbanned in my opinion your ban is not long enough
ok? but i was banned on monday and it's Wednesday to day and i'm still banned
(10-27-2010, 02:01 PM)slushy Wrote: the only reson i can think of is killing some one when i was a chef but no admin saw it and i said to him get out i know you shouldn't kill when your a chef tho but he woudn't get out.

I think just because of this statement your ban should be made longer.

Just because there is no Admin and somebody won't get out, doesn't give you the right to kill somebody, especially not when you are a CHEF and supposed to sell food and not to be playing gangster.
Dare to think!
You were banned last night you tool.
I find it cute that as I was writing a 6 hour ban for you, I suddenly get Crowbar'ed to death... by you.

I would like to make a public apology to those who got RDM'd by Slushy. Thinking back on the situation, he deserved a ban much longer than one day.