Unban Jesus Christ
(02-27-2012, 09:33 PM)Killjoy Wrote: It's obvious that cheating and glitching in any way in order to gain an unfair advantage is not allowed. Your screenshots prove that you understood that yourself also. I stand by a zero-tolerance policy on cheating.

It does not say in the rules that this is not allowed. I understand now that they aren't but they aren't listed. That is just like arresting someone because they walk down the street with 1 shoe but the law never states that you need 2 shoes on to walk down the street.

EDIT: I have played in numerous amounts of servers that state that map hacks are allowed. If they aren't allowed they are put in the rules. So I figured that it did not matter here. I guess it's against the rules, and I will remove them.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(02-29-2012, 03:28 AM)Steve Harris Wrote: Give him another chance! He didn't know. And i play with him everyday, he never uses the wall hacks for his advantage in RP.

^^^

He's one of our best RPers, in all reality we kind of need people like him to help balance out a lot of the noobs.

Warned for posting without rights
Don't post here unless you are involved.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Oook, first off in a mo I'll be going through this thread warning all of the non-involved posters, i.e. 70% of the people posting here.

Secondly... Well, I'll be honest, you were an idiot to come on the server with hacks installed, hacking is pretty much a very obvious no-no and you should have had enough common sense so as not to do it.

On the other hand, this does underline (another) major flaw in our list of rules - It is true that other servers DO allow said hacks, so I'm going to have to go with the second chance card here, as if we don't state it as a rule, well, it'd be pretty damn Gadaffi'ish of us to ban him for it. If it isn't explicitly stated in the rules, there is always the possibility he wasn't aware, although as I said, common sense would've helped you out a lot here...

So in short, second chance, possibly a shortened ban. And we really need to get to work on our rules.
(02-29-2012, 08:45 PM)Faustie Wrote: Oook, first off in a mo I'll be going through this thread warning all of the non-involved posters, i.e. 70% of the people posting here.

Secondly... Well, I'll be honest, you were an idiot to come on the server with hacks installed, hacking is pretty much a very obvious no-no and you should have had enough common sense so as not to do it.

On the other hand, this does underline (another) major flaw in our list of rules - It is true that other servers DO allow said hacks, so I'm going to have to go with the second chance card here, as if we don't state it as a rule, well, it'd be pretty damn Gadaffi'ish of us to ban him for it. If it isn't explicitly stated in the rules, there is always the possibility he wasn't aware, although as I said, common sense would've helped you out a lot here...

So in short, second chance, possibly a shortened ban. And we really need to get to work on our rules.

I totally agree with this post. I have been awaiting a reply for this topic. It would be really "Gadaffi'ish" (as Faustie stated) because it doesn't state in the rules. Please lift my ban or at least shorten it, I have been waiting for quite some time now.
I feel that my side of the story has been stated. I feel I deserve a second chance because of many reasons. First off, hacks aren't allowed everywhere I should have asked first. Secondly, the rules should state whether they are allowed or not (in my opinion) and lastly, I miss this server greatly. Can an admin please declare a final ruling? Please take everything in consider here, it wasn't stated in the rules, so I did not know.

-- Jesus
Awaiting a reply from the admins who said no. I love this server and feel that I was banned because of a sort of miscommunication because it is not stated in the rules hacking isn't allowed and some servers do allow it.

-- Jesus
I agree with Killjoy, zero tolerance opposite hacking/cheating.

If you think you can hack because we didn't prohibit a specific hack in the rules I have some serious doubt about your common sense.
Dare to think!
Appeal reviewed and escalated for closure.

Escalating notes:
Suspension for accused player (Jesus Christ, STEAM_0:0:45119049) is under review and escalated for SAA closure.
Please note, that player was found to be cheating/tampering with our systems, but there aws not a rule present regarding these matters at the time of the infraction.

Dear SAA,
Please investigate and provide a resolution to dispute matter.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
After discussion in the admin area the team decided to give you a "big fat no".

Unban request denied.
Dare to think!