Unban Jesus Christ
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Jesus Christ (ID is STEAM_0:0:45119049)

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
WorldWideCoffee

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
Both? I only play v2d though.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Me.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I think I should be unbanned for a few reasons. First off I have not caused much trouble in the past and am not a minge. I enjoy the admins, the community, and the atmosphere. Secondly, my "hacks" where on the computer when I got it from my older brother. He use to play GMod but got a new computer. I do not know how to remove them and if so can someone explain to me how to. Thirdly in the rules it does not state anything about "map hacks" or "hacking" in general. I have a screen shot of the most recent list of rules for reference. Lastly I think I should be unbanned because I am a friendly person and love this server (donated) even though it crashes constantly.

Image of Rules:
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/2032/...98d545.png
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4156/...fa20d5.png
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6794/a4...fbf095.png
We dont need to list a rule that says no hacks
hacks in general are banable not only from game server but steam would do it too if they had better detection
I didn't ban you so I wont deny this
but I say any 1 who uses hacks deserves a perm ban
Hacks are an obvious no no....
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Please close this and fix the rulebook :/
(02-27-2012, 02:04 AM)JesusChrist Wrote: Secondly, my "hacks" where on the computer when I got it from my older brother. He use to play GMod but got a new computer. I do not know how to remove them and if so can someone explain to me how to.

Have you ever considered deleting your Garrysmod folder and reinstalling it?

Personally, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. Jesus is a great RPer and he always follows the rules, except, by what he says, accidentally breaking one regarding hacking. It's not like it was some major hack though, like godmode or spawning weaponry, just a chat related one that supposedly wasn't even there on purpose. Perhaps if he can remove the hack and prove it's gone?
Yes I agree, his hacks did not do any damage to the server, or probably even gain him an advantage in rp. And the fact you are saying to update the rule book but still ban him, Is like a president saying to put someone in jail, and then make what they did illegal.
he could see every's name basicly similar too wall hack he would know were you are regardless of location of you or him
as for updating rules i find that unnecessary as hack are always a no no there is no need to say it
if steam had better detection they would be perm banned from all servers by steam for doing it

I'd vouch for an unban/second chance.

It's not really a huge hack he has been using.
Hacking is allowed on some servers and I have played on others that everyone hacks on. It was not stated in the rules of the site. I would love a second chance because I did not know they weren't allowed.
(02-27-2012, 08:38 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Please close this and fix the rulebook :/

For this reason, I took screenshots of the rules at the time of ban.
It's obvious that cheating and glitching in any way in order to gain an unfair advantage is not allowed.
Your screenshots prove that you understood that yourself also. I stand by a zero-tolerance policy on cheating.

EDIT:
Apparently I wasn't clear the first time, so I'll make the important part stick out more.
It's OBVIOUS. Give me one logical reason for allowing cheating.