[DENIED] slushy
Name: Slushy*
Steam id:STEAM_0:1:26095815
Blacklisted job/s: police Commander
Admin who blacklisted you:killjoy
Reason why unblacklist: i warranted the rong person to i wen't up to him to say sorry and i was going to unwarrant him but the ss ramed the door and then he killed me. so then arfter 10mins i /y (yelled to sreach his place) open up or i will warrnat (search) you etc etc, so i did then i dieded and the ss killed him also fallen knows about this.

i would be great full if you do unblcklised me but if you don't I do understand why.

thanks slushy.
I had to blacklist you from Police Commander due to RDMing, random searches, etc. cop abuse. I told you that I would support unblacklisting you if you got your act together and started to RP decently. Yet just minutes ago I caught you running around the streets killing people. Unblacklist? No deal. Let's see what we're gonna do about your behavior though.
I was the guy that you random warranted. You said it was a mistake - but then you raided me .. twice, with an NLR break too.

If you're not able to RP police commander properly - wait until you can.
Also, as another point - you dont need to come to my house (which you found because of the random warrant) to unwarrant me.

You should've done it straight away from wherever you were. This is why people shouldn't have cop powers when there is no pres. You brought an entire police force - who just carried out orders, its not their fault, TO my house to say "no guys. dont go in." Sad

I lost alot of stuff because of that. Sad I killed the entire police force defending the first raid. You respawn - and REwarranted me. Its ridiculous
sniper i said i waited 10 mins and i said i came up to you to say sry.
I say denied due to your awful rp and by the way please learn to speak english also how can you spell “died” wrong?