Ban Request on 3
Name of player: [FL:RP] Beer 'n' Steak, Jerkkupo and KrakeN.

SteamID's: Steam_0:1:30708630, Steam_0:0:44065021 and Steam_0:0:38603282

Time in GMT: About 17:35

Server: V2D

Summary: I park up by them, Beer 'n' Steak asks "can I have that car?",
I reply "If you pay me $150000", he says "How about for free?".. Immediately I reply "No" etc. (Reference Screens)

He takes out a shotgun and demands I give it to him, obviously its a raid. I tell them they cant do this, that its against the rules and should stop, I try and call an admin but none are present. I talk with them with my mic most of the time due to them not having any decency to let me type. They believe I was the one failing for some reason...

Evidence: : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public
I didn't shot, and wrote only "o rly?". So, u want ban me for?
Join to family ? ...
That is the admins decision, I was just the victim.
(02-24-2012, 07:08 PM)Cygnus XI Wrote: Name of player: [FL:RP] Beer 'n' Steak, Jerkkupo and KrakeN.

SteamID's: Steam_0:1:30708630, Steam_0:0:44065021 and Steam_0:0:38603282

Time in GMT: About 17:35

Server: V2D

Summary: I park up by them, Beer 'n' Steak asks "can I have that car?",
I reply "If you pay me $150000", he says "How about for free?".. Immediately I reply "No" etc. (Reference Screens)

He takes out a shotgun and demands I give it to him, obviously its a raid. I tell them they cant do this, that its against the rules and should stop, I try and call an admin but none are present. I talk with them with my mic most of the time due to them not having any decency to let me type. They believe I was the one failing for some reason...

Evidence: : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public

I told you give me your car or die. You parked infront of our base. So i am allowed to raid you.

And then you started running around and we started shooting you, so that's why you died.
(02-25-2012, 11:54 AM)Beern'Steak Wrote: You parked infront of our base. So i am allowed to raid you.

You cant raid someone for parking in front of your base..
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Banned for FailRP and non-valid threatening.

Closed.