HELP! I NEED A UI DESIGNER!
Hey im trying to start up a portfolio on all the gfx i created and i need some help. Im trying to find someone that knows how to create a photo gallery with comments similar to how facebook makes a popup? Please help me Thanks!

Im trying to get a 4x2 gallary on the base page

[Image: 0GSIF.png]
1. Garry's Mod font, really?

2. You've got a writing mistake in 'gallery'.

3. We've got coders here but I think they are busy enough with coding at the moment, things like this take a bit of time. My suggestion is: there are a lot of free things in the internet to create stuff like this. For example tumblr, Wordpress or Joomla, you don't need to know much about coding or anything do create something in here.
Dare to think!
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • Nadrick
(02-25-2012, 02:05 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: 1. Garry's Mod font, really?

2. You've got a writing mistake in 'gallery'.

3. We've got coders here but I think they are busy enough with coding at the moment, things like this take a bit of time. My suggestion is: there are a lot of free things in the internet to create stuff like this. For example tumblr, Wordpress or Joomla, you don't need to know much about coding or anything do create something in here.

Thanks for the cc but i want somthing custom instead of using a WYSIWYG site service. Also coolvetica is used for numerous things not just a gmod font, ive seen it plenty of times before i even started playing garrysmod. But if anyone knows how to code this please commentm