[BANNED] Target
Player name: Target = Thumruth.. or something. (Name is on the picture)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33749075 (Just got it now)

Time in GMT: 17:40 pm

Summary: So i was walking down the streets and suddenly.. A guy spawns a (dick) prop and starts proppushing everyone. First he propkilled me and slushy and after that he proppushes a (random) guys car.

Proof:

[img][Image: 9lcoi8.jpg][/img]
I was there. It was two newbies to the server that went rebels right the way, but changed to citizens when they got banned from city,
and made dickprops in the tunnel to the UM.
I saw he was un-careful with it and he swung it through me several times, but it didnt seem like he was attempting to proppush because he didnt hit me. I didnt see Exactly waht's on the picture, but i saw alot of trouble and.. yea you know. I do remember EXACTLY what Chosentoast and CsNick said there. I was outside the Gig computer store, and saw the car flying around, I saw the prop, but i didnt see that he was pushing with it.. I was at the server a long while before AND after that happened, and i was right there but i didnt see any prop pushing.. xD
I didnt see it, but i know this type when i see it..
Epic minge.
Name is "Tagex ;=; Thunderblast"

He has a weird "A" that I cannot type because I have an English Keyboard ^^
+ Support To get This minge banned.
because its a danish guy shark ;I And its å right ?
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Now Reiska and targex randomly raided me in the streets and they didnt yelled raid as i see.

^ Support to Andreas' claim - not his Double post. xD

The "A" in Andreas' first post is right.
And now Tagex suicided to get out of jail.. And punchwhore. I could continue but i think that enough reasons...