I apologize for acting like a child. (Unban Request)
Your name: barkleybrown

Your ban ID: 6957

Banned by: [FL] Toby

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Im not entirely sure.

Why we should unban you: I understand what I did was really douchebaggish and I also wasnt rping, but I read the rules and everything and realized you guys are a lot more organized and professional than other RP server owners and such. I loved your server for the short amount of time I was in it. I apologize for failrp, racism, and punchwhoring. Im hoping that this does in fact shorten my ban if not remove it entirely. I just did not realize you were as serious as you are, but i like that, and I do really want to come back.
i was the one who reported you in the end, what you did was not nice in anyway and I'm glad you understand that yes the admins do take it seriously here,

i was asked by toby my thoughts on this matter seeing as i was the one who got you caught and in all honestly im a decent guy that believe in the second chance principle, i think if you understand the rules a second chance should be ok and your ban should be shortened (this will be the warning instead of just removing it)

now we just wait for toby to finalize it.

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
I appreciate that. And im actually glad you reported me. You taught me a lesson. I actually read the rules of an RP server for the first time. I hope my ban wont be too long, and that i can get back in the game with everyone and have a fun and fantastic time with you all. Adios, for now.
3 day ban.
I wish all unban requests were like this one..
Idd
So, shall I be unbanned tomorrow?
I thought it was down to a 3 day ban, and I was really looking forward to playing today. I guess I was mistaken, because it still says never on the ban list.
Hold on I think someone just forgot to rectify your ban, I'll take a look.
Should be fine now, give it a go.
Thank you. I love the quick response. I shall be on soon possibly. I will enjoy it. And most likely will not ever purposely break a rule.