Look what I found Fluuuuue :D
Whoop whoop Cheese

http://www.ventmob.com/showthread.php?59...shit-wrong!!!!
Dare to think!
Haha Cheese
-Signature removed-
Doesnt really surprise me. Does it surprise you, s.J? ^.-
And btw I laughed big time when reading it xD
(10-25-2010, 07:12 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Doesnt really surprise me. Does it surprise you, s.J? ^.-

Not at all >.<
I lol'd at the fact that he today actually was on the EX server (Made by techno)
And was going like
I wish I become admin
My reply:
Your not talking bout FL I hope
He says:
I am I'm a good RP'er
My reply:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA Cheese
His reply:
Wtf I'm a good RP'er
My reply:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA Cheese
-Signature removed-
If you see this message, we're in the process of moving to a new server, it will disappear when your DNS has updated to show the new site D:
(10-25-2010, 07:58 PM)HornyMelon Wrote: If you see this message, we're in the process of moving to a new server, it will disappear when your DNS has updated to show the new site D:

Same happened to me when i tried to open the fourth page after laughing myself through the pages xD
And lol, s.J xD Well I've always seen him as a good RPer except that one small thingy Angel
I said he was a NLR breaking minigebag Tounge
Signature too big...
(10-26-2010, 06:52 AM)fai222 Wrote: I said he was a NLR breaking minigebag Tounge

Yeah I think you've got it, FAI ;D
Fluek iz a mingebag! Cheese Or..? ^.-
(10-25-2010, 07:12 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Doesnt really surprise me. Does it surprise you, s.J? ^.-

I wouldn't be surprised if I would find something similar to this from you. Wink
Dare to think!
(10-26-2010, 04:22 PM)Nudelholz Wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if I would find something similar to this from you. Wink

... well.... what can i say.. Good luck ;D And at least i Don't write like he does xD