I got banned by a "mistake"
Hello there Fearless!

Yesterday, me and my friend ExoTiiXz and our rebel gang raided The President because he banned vehicles from the city, and said that everyone that were inside or owned a vehicle would be killed, or jailed. So it was not a "random" raid.

To the point! So me and my gang raided the president, and we killed a bunch of people because they started shooting at us. Even citizens started shooting. Desperatly trying to save my fellow companions I killed an admin by a mistake... I think the admin thought it was RDM, because he came inside the door to Nexus, and there was an officer standing right beside him shooting at me. So I fired my weapon against this officer, and I couldnt actually see anything that was going on in this firefight cause of all the chaos, therefor I shot the civilian admin dead... As I said this was not the purpose of the raid, the whole thing was just a complete chaos. A minute later I got banned for the reason "RDMing Server Staff". In my console it said kicked so I just ignored the "kick" and quit the game in rage... But today when I tried to join the server it said I were banned for the reason "RDMing Server Staff" and that I was banned for 2500 minutes, around 40hrs. So Im just wondering if theres any possible way to avoid this ban and make me unbanned, since this whole thing was a mistake... I acidentally killed the admin during a firefight between ALOT of rebels and ALOT of cops. Im pretty sure I wont be unbanned cause this whole thingy may look like a massive RDMing event, but its worth an attempt.

Thanks alot for reading my unban request! Hope it will help me in some way Smile

If this information should be any useful:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43090601

IGN: Brian O`Connor

Steam name: ๖ۣۜEpiiC JoHn [nor]

Admin who banned me: [FL] Killjoy

Thanks again!
I don't remember the details of this situation, but I wouldn't have issued a suspension if this had happened in the middle of a shootout.

See, as the reason states "RDMing Server Staff" that means that I had already made my business there clear and acknowledged everybody in the area that I'm there as an admin, to clarify if everything is in order.
Hello there!

I see my friend made an unban request, and I remember this situation pretty well. I was apart of this raid myself and it went pretty good until John got banned :/ Too start of with my mate and I planned this raid for a while (half an hour) to make sure everything went fine etc. we got into nexus Unharmed and then we started the whole riot. When most cops were dead, suddenly, I think maby it was you Killjoy came into Nexus and was maby seen as an enemy for John, even when you were unarmed. As John said it was chaos in Nexus at that time... I saw you were an admin but John was bussy shooting the cops around you, and he may have hit you while he was doing this :/ Even tho, I cant seem to remember that you told us to stop our raid, or warn us about anything, you may have been suprised that you died at once inside nexus, and thought it was RDM, and then gave John a ban. I may be completely wrong about this ofcourse. But I cant remember that you told us anything unfortunatly, I only remember the part with all the dead people, when you came into Nexus and that John got banned for 2500 minutes :S
Closed, as suspension has been lifted.