Equal's going inactive from tomorrow.
Don't worry guys, this is not what you thought when you read the title. xD

Herro,

So, recently i got some kind of virus that has been taking down my graphics card.

When i first got my computer it could easely run GTA IV Full graphics (1366x768, High, High, and you know.) but now i can't even boot the game...

Games as low as APB and Payday is also lagging like shit, my Mw3 got 4 seconds of delay on a fucking shoot. - Non playable.

Therefor i will send my computer to repair since i got insurance on it for the next 4 years. (derp a herp it won't live that long)

From tomorrow - I have no idea how long it will take, depends on the service and problem. Also i will probably be active on the forums still. Miss me from the server while I'm gone.

~Equal
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Andreas
mannn, install teamviewer and ill fix dat shit for you Smile

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
I thought i read the title wrong...I got happy :c Damn it Equal! Why wont you just leave? /sarcasm. Hope the computer gets fixed!
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • equal
(02-21-2012, 08:59 PM)nadrick Wrote: mannn, install teamviewer and ill fix dat shit for you Smile

How can you, something is definetly wrong with everything in my fucking computer one of the main problems is that its made out of wood and leafs.
Guess what, they fucking denied my coputer..

Aparantly my insurance doesn't cover this, since they claim that i have downloaded a wrong driver and now the graphics card is ruined...

So, imma pretend to drop my computer in an "Accident" and then they have to fix it.

So I will be here for maybe the next week or so. '

I'll update this thread when I go.
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Headster, Anakonda
The most epic sabotage
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Just gotta make sure that it can't turn on = New computer.
(02-21-2012, 08:59 PM)nadrick Wrote: mannn, install teamviewer and ill fix dat shit for you Smile

same, get tv and pm me, id be happy to helpSmile
can i ask somet, what if you "accidentally" drop your computer and they still dont accept it, uhm lol big repair bill right there
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Phew.

Gives me time to make up some new tables for you.
Dare to think!