Unable to connect to servers
Question 
Hello!
I have been recently using the console to connect to the Fearless community servers.
However,just about now,I am unable to connect. (via 176.31.228.8:27030)
After searching in the forum,I found a new IP.
I tried connecting to the server again, but no luck. (via gmod.fearlessrp.net:27030)
Instead of trying to connect four times and then displaying an error message,it just flashes with the loading screen and prints out an error in the console.
"Browser Message: Uncaught ReferenceError: SetStatusChanged is not defined - :0Bad server address (gmod.fearlessrp.net:27030)"
Does anybody know the problem,and the solution?

Thank you for reading 635 characters.

Before you make a witty joke about my Steam or Fearless Community Forum name , "And you call yourself a programmer!" Please note: A turtle will be punched. Please refrain from using that unhelpful "joke" ever again.
The following 2 users Like Programmer142's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, ForceGhost
Click the link in my Sig..
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
(02-21-2012, 08:07 PM)Programmer142 Wrote: Hello!
I have been recently using the console to connect to the Fearless community servers.
However,just about now,I am unable to connect. (via 176.31.228.8:27030)
After searching in the forum,I found a new IP.
I tried connecting to the server again, but no luck. (via gmod.fearlessrp.net:27030)
Instead of trying to connect four times and then displaying an error message,it just flashes with the loading screen and prints out an error in the console.
"Browser Message: Uncaught ReferenceError: SetStatusChanged is not defined - :0Bad server address (gmod.fearlessrp.net:27030)"
Does anybody know the problem,and the solution?

Thank you for reading 635 characters.

Before you make a witty joke about my Steam or Fearless Community Forum name , "And you call yourself a programmer!" Please note: A turtle will be punched. Please refrain from using that unhelpful "joke" ever again.
/facepalm
And...
you call yourself a programmer TROLOLOL
just kidding http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10152
Oh,right,sorry for that.
I thought it was more of a client-side error...