[Guide] How To: Corleone
How To Be A Good Corleone
Guide made by Jan.

The Start

I just joined the corleone team what now?

- Try to set up an "old school" base somewhere ( best place to do this is just in the corleone house itself).
Make the base look realistic by using props that are related to the old mafia.

- Try to have a meeting with your corleones somewhere very safe to discuss about your (upcoming) plans, talk about a base and about clothing and your style.

What to do as corleone?

I made a base and we made a start but what's our goal?

- Once you made a base and discussed about your style and upcoming plans you should try to work out those plans: by using teamwork.

- A tip: try to drive in old looking cars. ( I'd prefer the mustang.)
This makes you look a lot more profesional then all driving in differend cars.

- Be sure to earn your money, some examples how to: create a business and sell illegal stuf, also be sure to close down other shop-keeper's when they are cheaper and earning more cash then your family; use violence if you need to.
Your family has to be well known because of your "good" business, and in this way your family will always make cash.

The corleone family

Of course we want to be powerfull, but which people should be trustable enought to join the family?

- First thing that's very important to know: the corleones are one family and are like brothers from each other.
This means: you don't let each random person help you who is asking you, a tip: let them be a trial for a short amouth of time to see if you can thrust him/her.

- Never let your boss (The Don) alone, he's the most powerfull member of the family and he decides everything what's going to happen, Exceptions can be made of course.

The aggressive part

How to have a proper raid as corleone?

- First thing to do is to plan a meeting with ALL members, use the radio to call your members to your base/house.

- Everyone should wear the same clothing ( I'd prefer just the normal corleone clothing) this will be easier to regonize your members in an upcoming raid.

- Use weapons that fits with your family, like: all a shotgun or all an AK-47, this makes your raid look like a proper RP raid.

- Always have a good reason for your raid and always discuss with all the other members if they want to do the raid, if not don't go around with 2 person's of the crew.

- If you want to raid anyone make sure all your members are ready for a possible huge fight, always travel with cars to the city and only show your gun when other can't/barely see you.

I hope this guide helped a bit when doing corleone RP, feel free to ask/make suggestions here.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Callos, Anakonda
Approved
Is it ok if i delete your other Thread?..
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • Jan
A solid guide well done!
Great guide, but what illegal stuff do you have in mind? Drugs, weapons? And how do you get and sell the stuff?
(02-21-2012, 08:31 PM)ZeroSupport Wrote: Great guide, but what illegal stuff do you have in mind? Drugs, weapons? And how do you get and sell the stuff?

I'll edit the guide tommorow, where this question will be answered.
I wouldn't say making base in corleone spawn is a good idea, you will spawn were you died, encouraging new members to NLR at the people that just killed them, seen it before.

On the other hand, all classes should spawn 1 place. not scattered around the map.