"Legal" guns
Can we fix this issue - or at least have some clarification ?

As a cop today, i saw a citizen walking around with a PISTOL out on the streets - but i was told i couldn't do anything - as its "legal"?

Then another citizen had an MP5 out, also legal ...

Seems abit silly - in NO country in the world can you walk around with an MP5 out and not be arrested/shot Tounge
Well in the norwegian movie "Nokas" They walked around with MP5s without getting shot... but they got shot after a while, so.. Tounge
Well i agree with this. There should be made a permanent law that says that it's illegal to have legal weapons out... wait..
There is a law aslong as you keep legal weapons down (Holsterd) you can carry them in your hands
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(10-24-2010, 05:50 PM)Flame Wrote: There is a law aslong as you keep legal weapons down (Holsterd) you can carry them in your hands

That's quite literally the most stupid law ever Tounge Guns should be hidden (as in, not equipped). You cant walk around cities with guns obivously visible in your pocket. Nor are you allowed a gun-holster on your side in view. Unless you are a cop. And then only in certain countries Tounge
Indeed. This law is really stupid. Today I had a bunch of rebels standing in groups in the city with knifes and guns because they are "legal".
Signature too big...
It depends, did the President make a law to say what guns are legal and what weren't.

Cause M4A1's are illegal guns, but Cops can buy them for Legal reasons as they can hold them. The can also hold AK's. I kinda found that out one day when someone was raiding the nexus and I clicked on the ak so see if it worked. It did lol.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
To make things clear:

In the store there are 2 categories of weapons: Legal weapons and Illegal weapons. Legal weapons are legal to sell but not to wear as non-official. Illegal weapons are illegal to sell and to wear.

If a cop see a non-offical with Legal guns to sell out, he can arrest him for having unholstered weapons at the street.

However I suggest we delete the new categorie and make it "Weapons" again to prevent other misconceptions.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
We should keep it simple, without any "legal" or "semi-legal" options.
If they read the laws then they can get arrested or killed depending on what they did.
(10-25-2010, 09:01 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: To make things clear:

In the store there are 2 categories of weapons: Legal weapons and Illegal weapons. Legal weapons are legal to sell but not to wear as non-official. Illegal weapons are illegal to sell and to wear.

If a cop see a non-offical with Legal guns to sell out, he can arrest him for having unholstered weapons at the street.

However I suggest we delete the new categorie and make it "Weapons" again to prevent other misconceptions.

Why don't just add what you just wrote to the rules instead? Cheese (seems better) Smile