Unban request angel
Sad 
Your name: [FL:RP](A) Angel Of Dead

Your ban ID:6939

Banned by:[FL] ForceGhost

Banned by:STEAM_0:1:45705458

Server: V33x

Involved: not sure but there was somebody watching us...

Why we should unban you:Well an admin Phyx me on roof i dind know why and the admin says nothing so i start building on the roof...then he bans me he says At reason "Building on roof while me talking about ur blacklist..." later on i messaged him and such i was saying for Joke il pay you 5usd if you unban me I mean cmon who would pay 5usd for a 8 hour ban...Later he perm ban me for saying that then i said sorry i was just joking man he removed my ban to 8 hours then later i shutted up cause i dind wanne cause anymore trouble and stuff...Later on he delete me from friendlist and raise ban To 8 days...Please...
I just donated i got my donate for 2 days and i was going to donate After 3 days another 10 euro...that admin doesnt give any warnings privatetoast always give warnings... and i stop if he could also type i was on my laptop my laptop is shitty sound and slow at games
You tried to Bribe me to unban you.

First €1, then $1 then $5.

I Increased your ban to 8 Days for that.

You then start offering to buy me a Steam game, at that point I removed you from my Friends list due to preventing yourself from increasing your ban more and to stop the spam you were giving me,
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
(02-20-2012, 09:55 PM)aqw194 Wrote: Your name: [FL:RP](A) Angel Of Dead

Your ban ID:6939

Banned by:[FL] ForceGhost

Banned by:STEAM_0:1:45705458

Server: V33x

Involved: not sure but there was somebody watching us...

Why we should unban you:Well an admin Phyx me on roof i dind know why and the admin says nothing so i start building on the roof...then he bans me he says At reason "Building on roof while me talking about ur blacklist..." later on i messaged him and such i was saying for Joke il pay you 5usd if you unban me I mean cmon who would pay 5usd for a 8 hour ban...Later he perm ban me for saying that then i said sorry i was just joking man he removed my ban to 8 hours then later i shutted up cause i dind wanne cause anymore trouble and stuff...Later on he delete me from friendlist and raise ban To 8 days...Please...
I just donated i got my donate for 2 days and i was going to donate After 3 days another 10 euro...that admin doesnt give any warnings privatetoast always give warnings... and i stop if he could also type i was on my laptop my laptop is shitty sound and slow at games
Dude i offered a game thats wat i do with most of my friends i can show proof if you want...

(02-20-2012, 10:48 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: You tried to Bribe me to unban you.

First €1, then $1 then $5.

I Increased your ban to 8 Days for that.

You then start offering to buy me a Steam game, at that point I removed you from my Friends list due to preventing yourself from increasing your ban more and to stop the spam you were giving me,

The moneys were fake i wouldve gave you but games i realy gift dude! and not for Unban FOR MY FRIENDS man...I gift alot of my friends... maybe you think i did it for unban or something else maybe ur poor...but im rich dude im rich thats why i gift
How would I know your Joking?
(02-20-2012, 11:11 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: How would I know your Joking?

Wow you realy think i would give you 5usd for just an 8 hours ban?
(02-20-2012, 10:52 PM)aqw194 Wrote: Dude i offered a game thats wat i do with most of my friends i can show proof if you want...
yer but in this case he had just banned you, who gives gifts too some 1 after they ban his with out wanting an unban ...
(02-20-2012, 10:52 PM)aqw194 Wrote: The moneys were fake i wouldve gave you but games i realy gift dude! and not for Unban FOR MY FRIENDS man...I gift alot of my friends... maybe you think i did it for unban or something else maybe ur poor...but im rich dude im rich thats why i gift

so another words $5 is nothing because your rich and makes you sound more like you are willing to pay and it wasnt a joke
Denied